I love these wipes!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

They are truly unscented!! I am chemically sensitive, so scents and toxins really make me ill. I've tried to find unscented products in the past, but they always have some sort of cleaner type scent. These wipes are great! They are large and thick, unscented, made from recycled materials, no parabens, and the list goes on. Perfect for everyone! I will continue to purchase. Thank you, iherb for offering this product. Take a look at my page to see honest reviews on over 100 products that I've purchased here at iherb!

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Mar 20, 2012

Love these- we buy them in bulk as our baby has sensitive skin and does not react to any ingredients in these wipes. Good to find frangrance AND alcohol free wipes :)

like it

Posted by frensisa on Aug 01, 2011

Very neutral smell - like that there is no perfume added. Feel safe to use it on my newborn baby

Gets the job done

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jul 22, 2012

Use these personally and they work well. Tough fabric, no weird chemical odor and soft to touch. I bought these to refill the large plastic container but the package on this allows you do to so without needing it. Great for travel.

Excellent

Posted by 4761805851247102975 on Nov 17, 2013

I find these wipes very good. Don't have any scent. Ideal for gentle baby skin, and for adults, too. I definitely would buy them again! :)

Better Than Expected

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Sep 25, 2011

These aren't perfect, but good to use as personal wipes. I think Seventh Generation changed their formula a year or 2 back and there was a problem with the unscented version not smelling good. But these were fine.

Does the job

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 12, 2011

Great for adults too.

Good

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

It's supposed to be unscented, but I find that they smell. Not of chemicals so it's not a bad smell, but I don't like it. Is it aloe vera? Each wipe is thick which is great. They don't dissolve while using. The packet closes nicely.

good for this price

Posted by 4729758904074326422 on Oct 02, 2012

great product, very gentle, with good smell

The best!

Posted by KaliMama on Jun 19, 2014

We've tried all the natural options for baby wipes and my man and I totally agree that these are by far the best! We never have a problem with the sensitive baby skin getting sore, they don't smell nasty and they work properly. I'll be buying these for babyshower gift baskets whenever a friend is expecting - it's "must have" product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »