Horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3241272 on Mar 11, 2012

This product cleans well, but the smell is horrible. I absolutely hated the it, as it smelled very strongly of thyme. I thought that the lemongrass would negate that, but it didn't. It cleans well, but the smell ruined the entire product for me.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2883778 on May 18, 2012

Great smell and cleans really well. Seventh Gen is awesome.

Smells really nice

Posted by Reviewer2293622 on Nov 04, 2012

Happy with this product. I feel confident when I use this, knowing it isn't filled with harmful chemicals

great!

Posted by 5142218910675321782 on May 29, 2013

nice smell, cleans well, safe for my baby and the environment!

Excellent cleaner!

Posted by Reviewer1355379 on Apr 07, 2011

I`m so delighted! Cleans all and everywhere. It takes just one spray to clean the whole surface. And I like so much its delicate fresh smell.

cleans good

Posted by Reviewer1389840 on Feb 20, 2012

really good cleaner

Seventh Generation, a trustworthy brand

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Feb 21, 2012

All of Seventh Generation's products are excellent. This one has a strong smell of thyme, which I find quite pleasant. Does an excellent job of cleaning off grease, dirt and everything else.

Smells great and has the BEST NOZZLE EVER

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 23, 2014

Personally, I love this smell. Its clean and citrus-y and the only thing I use in my kitchen. This brand makes only great things but I have to say the real kicker for me is the nozzle. Never in my life did I think someone could make such a thing. And you must be thinking, lady, its just a nozzle. Trust me. The mist makes all the difference. One spray and my whole table is clean. This one bottle is still full and I ordered it 5 months ago!

Good

Posted by 5143943789091308827 on Jul 21, 2013

Having something to spray on the highchair beats a damp cloth.