Good Value

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes are great for spot-cleaning around the house since it doesn't leave much of a filmy residue, and I keep them in my car so that I can wipe down tables in restaurants. The "scent" of thyme is actually mostly coming from the active disinfecting ingredient, Thymol. I think that this is great — no benzene, isopropyl alcohol or triclosan. The price is alright, so this is a good value in my opinion.

Wipes

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

Great to have around the house.

love these

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on May 30, 2011

great for cleaning, will buy more. love that it uses natural disinfectant and not chemical stuff.

Katrina

Posted by Reviewer1798606 on Jun 03, 2011

I liiiiiike this smelt)))) wipes very good

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2068761 on Oct 19, 2011

Good product. Going to purchase again. I am using them practically for all surfaces. Cleaning well and all bad odors are away immediately.

Excellent wipes great for fast cleaning

Posted by ohMiriam on May 08, 2012

All-purpose wipes, perfect for fast cleaning for all surfaces. This is very important - without chemical stuff. I'll buy again. Отличные салфетки для быстрой уборки. Подходят так же и для детских игрушек. Запах не навязчивый, буду покупать ещё.

Great for bathroom pick ups

Posted by Reviewer2146441 on Jun 25, 2012

These are fairly expensive and have a lot of packaging for using a lot, but I love having them available to spot clean the bathroom between cleanings and to keep the toilet spotless. They disinfect without unhealthy chemicals. I love Seventh Generation products for that reason.

Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes, Lemongrass & Thyme Scent

Posted by Reviewer2612013 on May 29, 2011

Great for cleaning the toilet seat and my cat's poop scooper.

Bought these for pet spills.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

A good amount, great fragrance, nice-sized tissue (not too big as to be wasteful, not too small as to be useless). I'm very happy with these, once you figure out how to get them out easily. The lid seals well. I'd happily buy a pack for the toilet and kitchen too.