Best wipes

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Jun 19, 2014

Love these wipes. Love that they are more natural than other brands.

The best!

Posted by KaliMama on Jun 19, 2014

We've tried all the natural options for baby wipes and my man and I totally agree that these are by far the best! We never have a problem with the sensitive baby skin getting sore, they don't smell nasty and they work properly. I'll be buying these for babyshower gift baskets whenever a friend is expecting - it's "must have" product!

Good

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

It's supposed to be unscented, but I find that they smell. Not of chemicals so it's not a bad smell, but I don't like it. Is it aloe vera? Each wipe is thick which is great. They don't dissolve while using. The packet closes nicely.

LOVE these wipes!!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on Apr 11, 2014

These wipes are the most toxin-free and best baby wipes I've found on the marked, iherb and else wehere. They are thick, which make them very easy to use, and they are also wet enough to be able to clean up using just a wipe or two. They also have no scent, which I love, as I have never liked the smell of regular baby wipes. The packet is also very easy to open and close with it's plastic lid, which also keeps the wipes wet. My son has very sensitive skin and has had no problem with these on his hands and bottom. However, I don't use them on his face as he gets small red dots/spots around his mouth, so I just use a wet cloth (or napkin when eating out) for his face; works fine. I have tried alternative non-toxic wipes to see if I could find anything better, but none of them are as good as Seventh Generation, in terms of both use and quality! I am now pregnant with my second child, and will be using these wipes on her also.

Good!

Posted by 5337449826067715407 on Mar 19, 2014

Very good, but not the best.

These are super.

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

I buy in bulk. Good price and all natural. Amazing how many chemicals the big companies put in their wipes. It's just not safe.

Pretty awesome!

Posted by 5718293232111336333 on Jan 08, 2014

Great product and have been using it for four months now. Stays wet- no smells- no irritations

messy

Posted by 4612881836783060159 on Nov 25, 2013

It'a mess when we think of the products purpose. I use it ti clean my hands but it leaves my hands with some kind of fibers. Hence i immediately had to find a toilet.

Excellent

Posted by 4761805851247102975 on Nov 17, 2013

I find these wipes very good. Don't have any scent. Ideal for gentle baby skin, and for adults, too. I definitely would buy them again! :)

I love these wipes!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

They are truly unscented!! I am chemically sensitive, so scents and toxins really make me ill. I've tried to find unscented products in the past, but they always have some sort of cleaner type scent. These wipes are great! They are large and thick, unscented, made from recycled materials, no parabens, and the list goes on. Perfect for everyone! I will continue to purchase. Thank you, iherb for offering this product. Take a look at my page to see honest reviews on over 100 products that I've purchased here at iherb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »