Best wipes

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Jun 19, 2014

Love these wipes. Love that they are more natural than other brands.

The best!

Posted by KaliMama on Jun 19, 2014

We've tried all the natural options for baby wipes and my man and I totally agree that these are by far the best! We never have a problem with the sensitive baby skin getting sore, they don't smell nasty and they work properly. I'll be buying these for babyshower gift baskets whenever a friend is expecting - it's "must have" product!

LOVE these wipes!!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on Apr 11, 2014

These wipes are the most toxin-free and best baby wipes I've found on the marked, iherb and else wehere. They are thick, which make them very easy to use, and they are also wet enough to be able to clean up using just a wipe or two. They also have no scent, which I love, as I have never liked the smell of regular baby wipes. The packet is also very easy to open and close with it's plastic lid, which also keeps the wipes wet. My son has very sensitive skin and has had no problem with these on his hands and bottom. However, I don't use them on his face as he gets small red dots/spots around his mouth, so I just use a wet cloth (or napkin when eating out) for his face; works fine. I have tried alternative non-toxic wipes to see if I could find anything better, but none of them are as good as Seventh Generation, in terms of both use and quality! I am now pregnant with my second child, and will be using these wipes on her also.

Good!

Posted by 5337449826067715407 on Mar 19, 2014

Very good, but not the best.

These are super.

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

I buy in bulk. Good price and all natural. Amazing how many chemicals the big companies put in their wipes. It's just not safe.

Excellent

Posted by 4761805851247102975 on Nov 17, 2013

I find these wipes very good. Don't have any scent. Ideal for gentle baby skin, and for adults, too. I definitely would buy them again! :)

I love these wipes!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

They are truly unscented!! I am chemically sensitive, so scents and toxins really make me ill. I've tried to find unscented products in the past, but they always have some sort of cleaner type scent. These wipes are great! They are large and thick, unscented, made from recycled materials, no parabens, and the list goes on. Perfect for everyone! I will continue to purchase. Thank you, iherb for offering this product. Take a look at my page to see honest reviews on over 100 products that I've purchased here at iherb!

Love The Flip Up Top

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 21, 2013

These wipes are gentle and have no funky smell but I really like the flip up top. It makes it so convenient to use.

Perfect product

Posted by Reviewer3250601 on Jan 08, 2013

Gentle for babies' sensitive skin. And cheap price.

It's very soft.