Multi use LOVE THIS CLEANER!

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Jul 18, 2012

I have used the carpet cleaner for years which worked great for pet stains and they discontinued it . I was so disappointed. After talking to the company they stated the Shower Cleaner is basically the same. Ya-hoo! It is the best I have found for stains on the carpet (and I have tried dozens). Also works great for cleaning the whole bathroom etc. I hope they never discontinue this formula!

Much better than the tub & tile formula from the same company!

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Jul 21, 2012

The tub & tile formula always left my tub look half cleaned and left a headache-y scent behind. On the other hand, this shower cleaner works so wonderfully well!! My tub looks like it's bleached! And the scent was pretty fair! A true winner, hope this never discontinues.

Works great on carpet stains!

Posted by Reviewer2787223 on May 06, 2011

I contacted Seventh Generation because I couldn't find their carpet cleaner anymore, which worked great on stains created by my cats. They told me this formula is close to the carpet cleaner (which they have discontinued), and it seems to work great! I am so happy! (Also works in the shower!)

My nose doesnt like it

Posted by Reviewer3294548 on Jun 01, 2012

Clean well, but has pungent odor

Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2796193 on Dec 04, 2011

Really like this product - it is cleaning off the soap scum and hard water scum. I do have to use a scrub brush on it until the build up is gone but on the glass door, I just spray after each shower and let dry. I would recommend this product to others.

works

Posted by frschlr on Sep 04, 2013

Works, but smell is so awful, that I won't buy it again. I expected some nice fresh scent,I don't know what it is, but by no means green mandarin.

Jury still out

Posted by oldgirl65 on Jun 25, 2013

But I will update in due course. I have an old Perspex shower door on which I am seeing results, slowly. I think continued use is going to bring reward.