feels safe

Posted by 5568498117060869664 on Jul 30, 2014

Tried other labels with eco cotton but they dont sitt so good in the pants. This does.

Nice pads

Posted by 5201308969111042821 on Jun 15, 2014

This pad is very comfortable, it is a thin pad. The sticky part works very well and this pad does have wings. This is my new brand of pads. I would recommend them to others.

Comfortable and natural

Posted by 4828974932597192112 on Apr 03, 2014

I love them, they feel soft to the skin, keep the odor and they don't tear! I only wish they were a bit longer to be more secure

Great chlorine free pads made of organic cotton.

Posted by Leione on Mar 25, 2014

In addition to being organic and chlorine free, these pads don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes or fragrances, which makes them more breathable and less likely to cause irritation and itching. They are ultra thin and absorbent, have a great fit, stick well (unlike Natracare pads) and offer excellent leak-free protection. Something I've been looking for for a long time. Glad I found them. Definitely one of my favorites.

Ok

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

Theese are just ok, they can leak! I dont know if I will buy again!

comfortable

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Feb 22, 2014

Works well. I feel better about using something that has no chlorine in it. God bless you all.

Good but was expecting something different

Posted by A1725-6887 on Feb 07, 2014

Ordered these just for a change - to see if they're really different from what you usually get at your local store. Well, they are good indeed, but I personally didn't feel any significant difference. There might be, but I am not sure I will order them again.

good

Posted by 5049000834221437203 on Jan 14, 2014

good

Great pads

Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Nov 21, 2013

They work very well and are perfect for those in-between days. Very comfortable to wear and I love that they are chlorine free as I am sensitive.

A little long

Posted by 5460085017575729145 on Oct 09, 2013

But perfect for heavy days for me (reasonably light period)