Shikat Borage Dry Skin Therapy Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1531484 on Sep 14, 2011

Great, mild cleanser that even washes off makeup and mascara (not waterproof). I have dry, agiing and sensitive skin (I'm 46) and I LOVE this cleanser. Does not leave a film nor does it leave your face feeling dry.

Good texture

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 04, 2013

I really liked this cleanser. It's very good texture. Not oily and washes away easily. The box is not that big but i am sure if u use it smart, it will be enought for long time. It doesn't leave skin dry. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Shikai rocks

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Sep 22, 2010

Have been using Shikai Dry Skin Lotion for at least 10 years. The cleanser leaves your skin moist yet thoroughly cleansed. This is an outstanding alternative to expensive cleansers and a little goes a LONG way.

Shikai, Borage, Dry Skin Therapy, Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1196570 on May 16, 2008

This stuff is fantastic! I react to everything, but not to this! Not too drying, either. I use all the borage products from Shikai and love them.

Really cleans

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on Sep 14, 2008

I was worried that it might be a little dry, being a little foamy when used, but it actually does clean residue from my face without it feeling dry 5min after stepping out of the shower. I use it in conjunction with the dry skin therapy moisteriser. Works really well. Incredible iHerb delivery time too. Took only 4 days to arrive at my door in Perth, Australia!

Gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 02, 2009

Great cleanser -- gentle, but makes quick work of waterproof mascara!

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011

good

cleansing and gentle

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jan 29, 2014

this soap is soft and silky and cleans well.

cool

Posted by 5247508574558335171 on May 02, 2016

I love it.

Borage Dry Skin Therapy. Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Apr 01, 2008

This product is great-it makes your skin feel so smooth like a baby's bottom, plus any leftover make up comes off in the shower. Doesn't bother my sensitve skin at all.I-Herb is the best place I have ever ordered from. My products came lightning fast, shipping was super cheap, and everthing arrived in great condition due to there expertize packaging.