good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011

good

Borage Dry Skin Therapy. Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Apr 01, 2008

This product is great-it makes your skin feel so smooth like a baby's bottom, plus any leftover make up comes off in the shower. Doesn't bother my sensitve skin at all.I-Herb is the best place I have ever ordered from. My products came lightning fast, shipping was super cheap, and everthing arrived in great condition due to there expertize packaging.

good cleanser

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

It's a good cleanser and my face feels clean, but still feels dry sometimes, but I didn't buy the cream though so maybe that would've made a difference. I bought this cause I loved the samples. It does do a good job.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1499951 on Feb 22, 2012

It's not that hydrating though.. And don't get it in your eyes, hurts.. But cleanses well, and a little goes a long way. Maybe I'll try another one next time.

Light cleanser...

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

Love all the other products in the Shikai Borage Dry Skin Therapy range,....but skin didn't really feel washed enough with this cleanser. It's light, doesn't later much, but it is non drying.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1341148 on Jan 29, 2012

not sure yet

The bottle pump leaks

Posted by 5635702190175217168 on Oct 12, 2013

The cleanser squeezes out of the pump a bit... small bottle already so it is sad so much gets wasted!

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 10, 2009

Was okay but not my favorite.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »