Okay

Posted by Reviewer2440388 on Jun 27, 2010

Cleanser is better than most that I've used of store shelves; however, my face still shows minimal dry/ashy spots after I've used it. Once I use the 24 hr. repair cream I'm good to go. I'm not totally convinced that I would purchase again.

good cleanser

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

It's a good cleanser and my face feels clean, but still feels dry sometimes, but I didn't buy the cream though so maybe that would've made a difference. I bought this cause I loved the samples. It does do a good job.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 10, 2009

Was okay but not my favorite.

Gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 02, 2009

Great cleanser -- gentle, but makes quick work of waterproof mascara!

Really cleans

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on Sep 14, 2008

I was worried that it might be a little dry, being a little foamy when used, but it actually does clean residue from my face without it feeling dry 5min after stepping out of the shower. I use it in conjunction with the dry skin therapy moisteriser. Works really well. Incredible iHerb delivery time too. Took only 4 days to arrive at my door in Perth, Australia!

Shikai, Borage, Dry Skin Therapy, Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1196570 on May 16, 2008

This stuff is fantastic! I react to everything, but not to this! Not too drying, either. I use all the borage products from Shikai and love them.

Borage Dry Skin Therapy. Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Apr 01, 2008

This product is great-it makes your skin feel so smooth like a baby's bottom, plus any leftover make up comes off in the shower. Doesn't bother my sensitve skin at all.I-Herb is the best place I have ever ordered from. My products came lightning fast, shipping was super cheap, and everthing arrived in great condition due to there expertize packaging.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »