Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2683658 on Dec 13, 2012

I am very impressed with this product. I bought it because I have a problem with Aloe and there are very few natural moisturisers that don't contain it. I was surprised how good it is. My husband suffers from a rash caused by medication. He has tried everything from the Doctor to calamine lotion and nothing helped. This is the only thing that has made a any difference. I put it on my dry legs and they still stay moist for days after. It is also great for your hands. It absorbs straight away and is not at all greasy. I would not say it is fragrance free though. I does have a smell but not a strong sickly one and it does not stay. I know everyone likes different things but I think this is definately worth a try. I love iherb they have such a fantastic range of products and and there is no way I can buy them at these prices in Australia. The only complaint I have is that the postage packaging is a bit flimsy for international shipping. I have had a couple of damaged boxes but fortunatly none of the contents was lost or damaged but I don't like to complain when I get free or such cheap international shipping costs.

Great for Keratosis Pilaris

Posted by vegansolution on May 08, 2014

Someone on Instagram advised this for KP so I tried and it really does moisturize the skin very well

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1722607 on Jun 18, 2013

I like this quite alot, cos it does help to relieve me of my itchy hands and feet at night! the only other cream that works on me so far is hydrocortisone, but that's a steroid cream, and this one's natural.

Great for winter

Posted by 5341029863299548377 on Apr 02, 2014

Started using this the day I received it. It has worked great for my dry skin in the winter. At night I will put it on my hands and put white cotton gloves on to sleep in. It is a little oily and I'm not sure how much I will use it in the summer. Maybe only on my legs.

Love this

Posted by 4766093581350621685 on Aug 22, 2016

Really nice thick-ish consistency and is working really well for my husbands eczema. Can use face and body and not greasy once rubbed in well. We like to buy two at a time so we are never without!. Just wished were were able to buy larger bottles and also smaller bottles ir tubes (for travelling/handbag etc)

Great product

Posted by 4625666204906405383 on Sep 26, 2016

I used it for body and face. My skin is smooth, without irritation. The lotion is extra comfortable, but not oil, fragrance-free.

The odor of alcohol is unbearable

Posted by tazmin on Sep 22, 2016

The smell of alcohol is very strong and so bad that reminds someone's breath after a hangover. Wouldn't recommend it.