Magic children's lotion

Posted by 4931359652863952253 on Dec 04, 2012

Two months ago a friend suggested to me to order Shikai borage therapy lotion for my 6 years grandaughter Aaliyah, she suffered very bad ezcema for the last 3 years. Thank you iHerb finally Aaliyah can now live a normal life without itchy,no more medications! Magic

Nice light lotion

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 02, 2009

My son hates lotion on his skin, but needs it because of his eczema. This lotion is both effective and light feeling, so my son tolerates it well.

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy Children's Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1400273 on Dec 05, 2008

My daughter uses it everyday. She says it relieves her itching due to dry skin. She does not comment about her itching much at all anymore.

Fantastic Lotion!

Posted by 5114453124824450948 on Nov 06, 2013

My 5 year old has had chronic eczema for nearly 3 years and after our doctor suggested this cream to me, I bought it and wow!!! His skin feels really nice, it helps with the itch, and along with other things that we are doing to fix his eczema, this was fantastic and really helped. I would recommend this product to anyone with similar skin

Great lotion

Posted by ekstravirgin on Mar 17, 2014

my daughter suffers from exema, and this lotion was great - she could easily apply herself, and I could let her, knowing it is totally safe (and not 300 kroner that a similar lotion would cost here)

Very good for itchy skin

Posted by Funtik on Jul 05, 2012

I used it for my 1,5 year doughter. She has a very sensitive skin and her legs vere always itchy. I tried lots of children's lotions but this product realy helped to my doughter. My cousine liked it also when she tried this lotion. She had exema on her hands and felt relief when using this lotion.

eczema relief

Posted by 5320121971266843044 on Sep 18, 2016

This stuff is working amazing on my son who has terrible eczema, 48 hours in and I can already notice a difference

Borage Dry Skin Children's Lotion

Posted by Jarousek on Feb 15, 2009

I bought it based on other reviews and I must say I like it a lot.

Excellent product

Posted by 5672755727072178501 on Jun 10, 2016

This calms my (18 month old) daughters skin down every single time I use it. She has reactive, sensitive skin and often has dry patches but this cream takes any redness and dryness away overnight after one use. I also have eczema and use it for my skin with fantastic results. I've tried every emollient and steroid cream available over the years but the results from this are impressive and the budget friendly price tag is an added bonus. I intend to buy other products in the range.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 19, 2010

good