the best hand moisturizer I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer1917630 on Mar 03, 2008

I had a sick layer of dry skin around my fingers, that looked like eczema, and this amazing cream turned it into smooth skin in less then 2 days!! Amazing!!

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014

I have found the entire Shikai Borage Therapy line to be excellent. It gives immediate, lasting results against extreme dryness and peeling, and it absorbs well and quickly leaving no greasy residue.

Great for eczema

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Apr 24, 2014

I've had a stubborn spot of localized eczema on just one finger for months now. Used many different hand creams, many nice and soothing, but none of them actually cleared it up completely. This one, on the other hand, made it vanish for the duration I used it. :D Definitely recommend it for anyone with problematic hand skin.

Great product

Posted by 5106648381752667102 on Jun 29, 2014

This is one great hand cream, really help, skin looks and fells much better :) I will reorder! :)

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Apr 01, 2008

This product is the bomb-having super dry hands, which are in bleach water off and on all day, no more dry split, cracking & bleeding hands even in the dead of winter-will definatly continue to purchase it. I-Herb is the best place I have ever ordered from. My products came lightning fast, shipping was super cheap, and everthing arrived in great condition due to there expertize packaging.

I LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1319082 on Jan 23, 2009

My hands was so bad cause of dry skin i tried everything nothing worked.But when I started useing this stuff it cleared after three days of using this stuff twice a day

The Best Hand Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Nov 25, 2008

I love this hand lotion because you only need a little bit....it goes a long way. So it is worth every penny. This is also fragance free which I like because after I put it on I can let it soak in and make a sandwich and not have to worry about my food tasting like Peach lotion or something. Highly recommend this product!

Shikai, Boarage Dry Skin Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Dec 30, 2008

I like this Shikai dry skin therapy because it does a good job and it is fragrance free.

Great Cream

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 03, 2009

The bottle is a bit small and it is somewhat expensive in that sense, but it works well and isn't greasy.

Shikai Borage oil skin therapy

Posted by Reviewer2974585 on Apr 23, 2009

I have eczema. This is great for winter dryness, gardening, and when you're in the water a lot as well. It works quickly and does not leave a greasy residue once it gets absorbed. No perfumy smells either.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »