New To iHerb?

Shikai, Borage Therapy, Hand Cream, Aloe Vera Gel, Unscented, 2.5 fl oz (73 ml)

Reviews 5-star

the best hand moisturizer I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer1917630 on Mar 03, 2008

I had a sick layer of dry skin around my fingers, that looked like eczema, and this amazing cream turned it into smooth skin in less then 2 days!! Amazing!!

Shikai, Borage Dry Skin Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Apr 01, 2008

This product is the bomb-having super dry hands, which are in bleach water off and on all day, no more dry split, cracking & bleeding hands even in the dead of winter-will definatly continue to purchase it. I-Herb is the best place I have ever ordered from. My products came lightning fast, shipping was super cheap, and everthing arrived in great condition due to there expertize packaging.

I LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1319082 on Jan 23, 2009

My hands was so bad cause of dry skin i tried everything nothing worked.But when I started useing this stuff it cleared after three days of using this stuff twice a day

The Best Hand Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Nov 25, 2008

I love this hand lotion because you only need a little bit....it goes a long way. So it is worth every penny. This is also fragance free which I like because after I put it on I can let it soak in and make a sandwich and not have to worry about my food tasting like Peach lotion or something. Highly recommend this product!

Shikai, Boarage Dry Skin Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Dec 30, 2008

I like this Shikai dry skin therapy because it does a good job and it is fragrance free.