10% Off Orders Over $40!

Shikai, Color Reflect, Curl Enhancer, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

curl enhancer

Posted by Reviewer3195942 on Feb 23, 2009

Love this product - it really does what it says: enhances natural curl. I have naturally wavy hair, and it boosts the wave without adding heaviness. Also kind of conditions it - takes out any frizz from damp weather. Doesn't leave a shiny, artificial "waxy" look, either. I use Dr. Bronner Baby-Mild Bar soap to wash my hair (wash warm, rinse very cool), towel dry and spray the Shikai Curl Enhancer on -- so easy. Just make sure you shake it very well each time you use it.

This worked more like a styling gel

Posted by Reviewer1185928 on Dec 25, 2010

This product was fine on my naturally wavy hair. I used this product hoping to enhance those waves to a curl and it actually makes my hair straighter and holds it in place like a gel.

Great product line

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Mar 24, 2009

I cannot say enough about this product line. I've used many of the products. The curl enhancer works as advertised and leaves hair healthy, doesn't weigh hair down or dry out.

Not much curl really

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Nov 04, 2010

I have wavy hair, and I found that this curling solution didn't curl my hair any more than scrunch drying with a normal styling spray would. I also found the curl disappeared after a few hours. However, it did give my hair more body, and possibly enhanced the henna colour in my hair. Unfortunately, this is a scented product, and although the perfume is light and disappears after a while, it triggered off my chemical sensitivity slightly. It would be good if the company could provide an unscented option.

very good curl enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1817474 on Jan 14, 2011

It really works at making your hair curly.