Can't rate it high enough!

Posted by Reviewer1444182 on Feb 24, 2011

I have long color-treated hair that tends to look a little bit dry. This conditioner makes it much silkier and easy to comb through. I've tried numerous, VERY expensive, salon quality conditioners that don't hold a candle to this stuff. It's perfect to use daily or how I use it, every other day. I love it and always come back for more! It's the only conditioner I use! By the way...it works just as good or better that any Aveda product!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2708059 on Feb 25, 2011

Do not use

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Apr 28, 2011

My girlfriend likes it.

Great conditioner for colored hair

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Jan 29, 2012

I've been using Shikai Color Reflect products and love them all. I like that there are no parabens or lauryl sulfates in these products. The conditioner leaves my hair soft, silky, shiny and frizz-free. I ran out and was using my backup conditioner and I can already see the difference in my hair. I'm reordering today!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2046626 on Oct 14, 2012

Have to use a good bit to detangle, but it doesn't have the chemicals that make my head itch that seem to be in EVERYTHING. So I really like it!

Happy with this Moisture

Posted by Reviewer3108569 on Mar 15, 2011

This is not too heavy on my hair.

Love this line!

Posted by Reviewer2628989 on Aug 15, 2010

I've been using the Color Reflect line for a few years now, and really like both the shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner is the right balance between light, for daily use, and rich, for dry or curly hair. The fragrance is pleasant without being overpowering, the price is right, and there are no raging carcinogens in the ingredient list. Can't get much better than that!

just ok

Posted by Reviewer1300145 on May 25, 2009

Not as moisturizing as I thought it would be.

Ok conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2335740 on Apr 27, 2011

Seems to moisturize my dry ends without weighing down the hair (I have long, wavy hair with drier ends). The texture is quite runny though, so I find that the product is being used up pretty quickly.

good

Posted by happydays on Sep 29, 2010

soft, no tangles,nice smell. But only used a few days yet....

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »