Try this one at least once!

Posted by Reviewer2340251 on Aug 20, 2008

This shampoo is the best I've tried among shampoos for color treated hair. It gives my colored medium-tone brown hair a richer, natural tone and fuller body. I like to use it when my color starts to fade, because it gives my hair a fresh look until I color my hair again. It also has a nice scent.

Shikai Hair Care ROCKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2727470 on Mar 17, 2009

I have NEVER used anything this AWESOME ever!!! My hair is in better shape after only 4 days of using this then it has been in over 5 years!!! I am totally sold on this product!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Best Herb Shampoo Ever

Posted by Reviewer1660953 on Feb 25, 2009

Black Malva is the herb that adds color and shine naturally to my dry middle aged hair. I am addicted.

loyal user

Posted by Reviewer1909302 on Mar 11, 2009

I have been using this since I discovered it about 1 year ago-and that is a long time for me to be loyal to a shampoo. The shampoo with the conditioner make my hair very soft and shiny I like that I can even "skip a day" and my hair doesn't get as oily now.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010

My daughter really likes this one for when I ordered it for her.I haven't used yet; I like the Shikai product line and am finishing off another shampoo in this line.

Nice highlights

Posted by Reviewer2628989 on Sep 26, 2010

This is the more natural version of the Brilliant Brunette line by John Frieda. I think the shampoo does a great job of bringing out my natural highlights and keeping my natural color looking healthy. On occasion, I use a dark henna on my hair, and this shampoo helps maintain the look. Try pairing it with Shikai's Color Reflect conditioner. My only complaint is, I would prefer a different scent. It's mild enough, but not my favorite.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1683342 on Jul 30, 2009

I use very little at a time - goes a long way! Leaves my hair very soft.

a little dab will do it

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

Just a small amount of this shampoo produces luxurious suds that easily rinse out, leaving hair clean, clean, clean. I shampoo my long hair daily and love this stuff.

good

Posted by Reviewer2708059 on Feb 25, 2011

good

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012

I am happy with this shampoo since I color my hair often. It cleans deep without drying out my hair. No Lauryl sulphates in this shampoo which is why I tried it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »