Does just what it promises!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Nov 21, 2008

This "Mist & Go" conditioner delivers! It's a great detangler for wet hair and perfect for smoothing and restyling dry hair. Adds a nice sheen anytime!

Awesome hair care !

Posted by Reviewer1696377 on Jul 14, 2009

I really am enjoying this product. My hair is normally fine and dry and prone do damage. I spray this in after the shower and my hair is soft and easy to comb. It makes a huge difference.

Very nice

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 12, 2011

I love the way this one smells compared to Aubrey's shine spray. This one has a light orange blossom scent. I used to use Aubrey's shine spray, but someone actually commented on the smell of it (very potently herbal). This one does indeed enhance shine, which is what I was going for.

Shikai Color Reflect Mist & Go

Posted by Reviewer2219954 on Jan 03, 2012

Just what I wanted in a daily conditioner. Light, weightless, and produces silky smooth hair. We live in the mountains, so hair needs a little extra help in this dry climate.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1300247 on Feb 12, 2012

I have long, fine hair and use this after washing and conditioning my hair. It gets out all the snarls before I blow dry and comb.

best stuff

Posted by Reviewer1605635 on Feb 14, 2012

This is the best stuff I have ever found to detangle my baby fine hair. I cannot live without it now!

Good detangler

Posted by Reviewer1140404 on Mar 02, 2012

I love Shikhai products in general- this is a great detangler. It also smells great!

Nice fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012

I bought this for myself and ended up giving it to my daughter to try so I need to order more. It helped this winter with the dry fly-away hair. I did try it to freshen up between washes and it worked pretty well.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2723056 on Aug 26, 2012

good daily conditioner,doesn't weigh my hair down .

Light & Untangly

Posted by Reviewer2046626 on Oct 14, 2012

Goes on wet hair for detangling or on lightly misted hair for smoothing down morning fuzzies. Smells great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »