Great detangler!

Posted by Reviewer1859116 on Sep 14, 2010

I have been using this product for a few years and like how it detangles my hair without any greasiness. I like that it has a light fragrance that fades quickly.

best stuff

Posted by Reviewer1605635 on Feb 14, 2012

This is the best stuff I have ever found to detangle my baby fine hair. I cannot live without it now!

Does just what it promises!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Nov 21, 2008

This "Mist & Go" conditioner delivers! It's a great detangler for wet hair and perfect for smoothing and restyling dry hair. Adds a nice sheen anytime!

Awesome hair care !

Posted by Reviewer1696377 on Jul 14, 2009

I really am enjoying this product. My hair is normally fine and dry and prone do damage. I spray this in after the shower and my hair is soft and easy to comb. It makes a huge difference.

Very nice

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 12, 2011

I love the way this one smells compared to Aubrey's shine spray. This one has a light orange blossom scent. I used to use Aubrey's shine spray, but someone actually commented on the smell of it (very potently herbal). This one does indeed enhance shine, which is what I was going for.

Shikai Color Reflect Mist & Go

Posted by Reviewer2219954 on Jan 03, 2012

Just what I wanted in a daily conditioner. Light, weightless, and produces silky smooth hair. We live in the mountains, so hair needs a little extra help in this dry climate.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1300247 on Feb 12, 2012

I have long, fine hair and use this after washing and conditioning my hair. It gets out all the snarls before I blow dry and comb.

NIce light detangler

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 07, 2008

Light moisture. It helps with tangles.

best moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1518714 on Sep 14, 2009

fabulous - light - works on any kind of hair

very nice, smells great

Posted by DesertRatonga on Oct 20, 2009

i don't use any conditioners on my hair in the shower because it weighs my hair down and makes it hard to style, but i like this one cause i can use it after i get my style down, then it adds shine and makes my hair really soft and smooth. Again, it smells SO good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »