it detangles pretty well

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jun 22, 2012

i sprayed this on my hair as soon as i came out of the shower. i normally let my hair air dry. it did help to further detangle my hair & made combing a lot easier but there is something in this product that didn't agree with my skin because upon contact with my neck, it became itchy.

Nice fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012

I bought this for myself and ended up giving it to my daughter to try so I need to order more. It helped this winter with the dry fly-away hair. I did try it to freshen up between washes and it worked pretty well.

Good detangler

Posted by Reviewer1140404 on Mar 02, 2012

I love Shikhai products in general- this is a great detangler. It also smells great!

best stuff

Posted by Reviewer1605635 on Feb 14, 2012

This is the best stuff I have ever found to detangle my baby fine hair. I cannot live without it now!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1300247 on Feb 12, 2012

I have long, fine hair and use this after washing and conditioning my hair. It gets out all the snarls before I blow dry and comb.

Shikai Color Reflect Mist & Go

Posted by Reviewer2219954 on Jan 03, 2012

Just what I wanted in a daily conditioner. Light, weightless, and produces silky smooth hair. We live in the mountains, so hair needs a little extra help in this dry climate.

Very nice

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Nov 12, 2011

I love the way this one smells compared to Aubrey's shine spray. This one has a light orange blossom scent. I used to use Aubrey's shine spray, but someone actually commented on the smell of it (very potently herbal). This one does indeed enhance shine, which is what I was going for.

This Is Nice

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Oct 07, 2011

I bought this to keep my hair nice and smooth when I wear it in a ponytail. It's great for touch-ups.

great detangler for the kids

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Aug 04, 2011

works well, doesn't smell bad.

Won't make hair greasy

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jul 27, 2011

I really like this conditioner. It won't make your hair greasy like so many other shine enhancers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »