Good detangler

Posted by Reviewer1140404 on Mar 02, 2012

I love Shikhai products in general- this is a great detangler. It also smells great!

Nice fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012

I bought this for myself and ended up giving it to my daughter to try so I need to order more. It helped this winter with the dry fly-away hair. I did try it to freshen up between washes and it worked pretty well.

NIce light detangler

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 07, 2008

Light moisture. It helps with tangles.

Won't make hair greasy

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jul 27, 2011

I really like this conditioner. It won't make your hair greasy like so many other shine enhancers.

best moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1518714 on Sep 14, 2009

fabulous - light - works on any kind of hair

very nice, smells great

Posted by DesertRatonga on Oct 20, 2009

i don't use any conditioners on my hair in the shower because it weighs my hair down and makes it hard to style, but i like this one cause i can use it after i get my style down, then it adds shine and makes my hair really soft and smooth. Again, it smells SO good.

A summer must have!!

Posted by Reviewer2385595 on Apr 26, 2010

This is hands down worth every penny! It is great for after pool/beach or for just everyday use. Hair gets softer with use, without being greasy. This is a must have for me!

VERY IMPRESSED!!

Posted by Reviewer2220737 on Aug 17, 2010

The best spray conditioner, doesn't leave weird films or weigh down hair. I have medium hair, not thin or thick, so I don't know how different it may be for others. The light scent is gorgeous too, I was afraid of something overpowering.

Great detangler!

Posted by Reviewer1859116 on Sep 14, 2010

I have been using this product for a few years and like how it detangles my hair without any greasiness. I like that it has a light fragrance that fades quickly.

Excellant Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3017710 on Sep 27, 2010

Shikai's Mist and Go Conditioner makes my long hair easy to manage without feeling greasy or heavy. Pleasant scent and just the thing for those of us who daily rinse their hair instead of washing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »