best moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1518714 on Sep 14, 2009

fabulous - light - works on any kind of hair

best stuff

Posted by Reviewer1605635 on Feb 14, 2012

This is the best stuff I have ever found to detangle my baby fine hair. I cannot live without it now!

Great detangler!

Posted by Reviewer1859116 on Sep 14, 2010

I have been using this product for a few years and like how it detangles my hair without any greasiness. I like that it has a light fragrance that fades quickly.

Nice fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012

I bought this for myself and ended up giving it to my daughter to try so I need to order more. It helped this winter with the dry fly-away hair. I did try it to freshen up between washes and it worked pretty well.

Shikai Color Reflect Mist & Go

Posted by Reviewer2219954 on Jan 03, 2012

Just what I wanted in a daily conditioner. Light, weightless, and produces silky smooth hair. We live in the mountains, so hair needs a little extra help in this dry climate.

VERY IMPRESSED!!

Posted by Reviewer2220737 on Aug 17, 2010

The best spray conditioner, doesn't leave weird films or weigh down hair. I have medium hair, not thin or thick, so I don't know how different it may be for others. The light scent is gorgeous too, I was afraid of something overpowering.

A summer must have!!

Posted by Reviewer2385595 on Apr 26, 2010

This is hands down worth every penny! It is great for after pool/beach or for just everyday use. Hair gets softer with use, without being greasy. This is a must have for me!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2472461 on Nov 29, 2010

I use this along with the Shikai Natural Color Care shampoo. I spray the conditioner on wet hair instead of using conditioner in the shower, and it never weighs my hair down. I find these two products work better at keeping my hair healthy and my color from fading than "boutique" products costing 4 times as much!

Posted by Reviewer2475382 on Dec 31, 2010

I have fine, highlighted hair...i love this spray! It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy! Lovely scent, too!

Like it very much

Posted by WorkingMum on May 03, 2014

Great stuff. Leaves hair moisturised and smelling good. I just didn't like to spray head. Had to press hard and I need quite a bit for my long thick hair, so I leaves my fingers feeling bruised.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »