not impresed

Posted by Reviewer1671777 on Jul 26, 2011

it still kinda hard to comb my hair

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2534448 on Jul 22, 2011

My hair is soft and shiny. I`m going to use it frequently.

Nice lightweight but effective product

Posted by Reviewer3260890 on Jun 03, 2011

My hair does not need heavy conditioning. This product has just the right touch - protects my hair from the heat of the hairdryer without weighing it down. My hair is not damaged and is straight - too much of anything makes my hair limp. This product is just right to use with a lightweight whip that I use for body.

Very light product

Posted by Reviewer2922913 on Apr 13, 2011

This is my second bottle. It is compatible with Shikai Color Reflect shampoos.

Posted by Reviewer2475382 on Dec 31, 2010

I have fine, highlighted hair...i love this spray! It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy! Lovely scent, too!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2472461 on Nov 29, 2010

I use this along with the Shikai Natural Color Care shampoo. I spray the conditioner on wet hair instead of using conditioner in the shower, and it never weighs my hair down. I find these two products work better at keeping my hair healthy and my color from fading than "boutique" products costing 4 times as much!

Excellant Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3017710 on Sep 27, 2010

Shikai's Mist and Go Conditioner makes my long hair easy to manage without feeling greasy or heavy. Pleasant scent and just the thing for those of us who daily rinse their hair instead of washing.

Great detangler!

Posted by Reviewer1859116 on Sep 14, 2010

I have been using this product for a few years and like how it detangles my hair without any greasiness. I like that it has a light fragrance that fades quickly.

VERY IMPRESSED!!

Posted by Reviewer2220737 on Aug 17, 2010

The best spray conditioner, doesn't leave weird films or weigh down hair. I have medium hair, not thin or thick, so I don't know how different it may be for others. The light scent is gorgeous too, I was afraid of something overpowering.

A summer must have!!

Posted by Reviewer2385595 on Apr 26, 2010

This is hands down worth every penny! It is great for after pool/beach or for just everyday use. Hair gets softer with use, without being greasy. This is a must have for me!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »