Like it very much

Posted by WorkingMum on May 03, 2014

Great stuff. Leaves hair moisturised and smelling good. I just didn't like to spray head. Had to press hard and I need quite a bit for my long thick hair, so I leaves my fingers feeling bruised.

great detangler for the kids

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Aug 04, 2011

works well, doesn't smell bad.

not impresed

Posted by Reviewer1671777 on Jul 26, 2011

it still kinda hard to comb my hair

Slightly helpful

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Oct 17, 2012

Fairly light conditioner, works on fine, flyaway hair. Causes some build up. Not really good enough to improve hair texture, health or overall condition.

Messy to use

Posted by Reviewer1331295 on Jan 20, 2013

Nice smell but very messy to use. Goes everywhere-face, eyes, glasses, clothing. so won't buy again.

déçue

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Jun 15, 2015

je me suis faite bernée par la mention "naturel" sur la bouteille. Il n'y a rien de naturel en fait lorsqu'on regarde la compo. Je m'en suis aperçue avant de m'en servir et l'ai donné à quelqu'un de moins regardant

They changed the formulation and scent

Posted by 4780658368704553532 on Jun 17, 2016

Once again, a company changed a "winning formulation" into a "goes right into the garbage" product. Shikai's Color Reflect line of products was the best line of hair care products I had ever used. They changed the formula and now, not only does it not work as well, it smells HORRIBLE! I have purchased the shampoo and conditioner from Amazon and luckily was given a refund for my last order. iHerb does not offer that service so this went into the garbage.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »