Buen champú

Posted by Reviewer1110281 on Apr 30, 2014

Limpia bien, pero me ha resecado un poco las puntas. Muy buen aroma. No he notado que mantenga más el color que otros champús sin sulfatos

Definitely recommended for auburn hair

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014

I really like the smell, it lathers even better than conventional shampoos, has a great ingredient list and when used often and regularly it helps with better maintaining my auburn hair colour between salon visits.

very good

Posted by 4938044243400290638 on Aug 29, 2013

This shompoo brings the colour back to my hair!

personal fav

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 01, 2013

I love these color reflect shampoos, my favorites. Clean well, lather well, rinse clean and leave hair very shiny. Shikai is the best and this one in particular is my very favorite. Also I like the smell.

Nice product

Posted by 4997667594688049953 on Sep 05, 2012

Felt good on the hair - not sure it did much about retaining colour or highlights though.

It'ы not for me

Posted by Marishkaaa on Apr 21, 2012

I have oily hair. Shampoo washes badly. Dirty hair quickly. Probably would be good for dry hair.

Just Know This Contains Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2025536 on Dec 06, 2011

The ingredient list does not reflect that this shampoo contains the sunscreen octyl methoxycinnamate. This is listed on the bottle itself just before the fragrance. I am allergic to chemical sunscreen and always carefully read product ingredients. Oh well......

Delivered cracked

Posted by Malina on Nov 19, 2011

I couldn't even try this product because it splited all over the box!!! It was a crack in the shampoo tube itself.

brings out the red

Posted by PTTglbx on Oct 14, 2011

I have natural chestnut hair that has a very noticeable blond sheen, which I don't much like. Within a week of using this, the blond tone has been visibly tamed; still noticeable, but the glow is now more brownish. I have fine hair that tangles easily and very sensitive scalp. This shampoo is gentle and moisturizing without being greasy. Highly recommend.

OK schampoo