Just Know This Contains Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2025536 on Dec 06, 2011

The ingredient list does not reflect that this shampoo contains the sunscreen octyl methoxycinnamate. This is listed on the bottle itself just before the fragrance. I am allergic to chemical sunscreen and always carefully read product ingredients. Oh well......

No conditioner required!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Feb 09, 2009

I love this shampoo! I have long, fine hair and normally need to use conditioner. But not with this shampoo. I love the way it leaves my hair soft without having to use any other product. Saves time and saves money (especially if you buy it at iherb.com).

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Sep 22, 2011

I use henna to color my naturally light brown/dark blonde hair. This shampoo brings the color back after it starts fading away. It will not color the growing roots but the colored hair is shimmering with red notes again. It's beautiful. I will buy again.

love love love

Posted by Reviewer2993452 on Feb 16, 2009

adds red tones like nothing else. i love this stuff.

brings out the red

Posted by PTTglbx on Oct 14, 2011

I have natural chestnut hair that has a very noticeable blond sheen, which I don't much like. Within a week of using this, the blond tone has been visibly tamed; still noticeable, but the glow is now more brownish. I have fine hair that tangles easily and very sensitive scalp. This shampoo is gentle and moisturizing without being greasy. Highly recommend.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1939915 on May 27, 2008

Good foaming action for a natural shampoo. Great job at cleaning without stripping.

I love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 02, 2009

This shampoo really does bring out the red highlights and adds a lovely shine to hair.

shikai warm shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Sep 13, 2008

brings out the red in hair

Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

No complaints. It's not super-special, but the container is good, the shampoo is good, I like the smell, it washes my hair, which looks nice and shiny after.

un-natural red head

Posted by Reviewer1257794 on Aug 05, 2010

I like this shampoo. I have fine,oily hair that is dyed red. The shampoo and conditioner really seem to keep my color longer than regular or even salon products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »