Love that Smell

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on May 03, 2009

I love this shower gel. The smell is wonderful and it stays on your skin so you can smell it for awhile. We have even washed our hair with it, it is really nice, lathers up great, is non drying and you feel very clean. Would defintitely buy again.

WAY better that what i was using

Posted by DesertRatonga on Aug 15, 2009

I have tried virtually every "Moisturizing" body wash on the market, and none of them have made my skin feel like this. I am not sure if it is because this is a Non-soap but i never get that itchy feeling i used to occasionally get with soaps and washes, I have seen such a dramatic change in my skin texture since i started using this that i am actually wondering if i am allergic to something in regular soap and just never knew the difference. Also the smell is so great i wish they would make a cologne or aftershave of this fragrance as well.

really soft for the skin

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Aug 09, 2010

makes my skin softer and smells great too. an excellent treat for the skin.

Romantic Sandalwood

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

This is a really great body wash. I'd buy it more often if it weren't so expensive. I love the smell of sandalwood - it's so romantic and calming - great for your evening showers or baths. It's a very thick and concentrated body wash, so a little goes a long way.

Sandalwood Shower Gel

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Jul 09, 2012

Happy to give this beauty 5 stars! Beautiful scented shower gel. Gentle on skin. Refreshing in shower and lots of foam. You don't have to use much. I intend buying again.

I LOVE SHIKAI PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Sep 18, 2012

The scent of Sandalwood takes me back to the seventies - flower power! I have very dry skin so moisturizing shower gel is essential. I wish they had this in bigger sizes and I wish iHerb would still offer the coconut!

Nice shower gel

Posted by Didokitty on Aug 09, 2013

Good moisturizing shower gel. Very mild sandalwood aroma. My husband prefers a stronger smell. Does not dry skin at all and rinses off well. Lovely product.

My Regular Shower Gel

Posted by Reviewer1911147 on Nov 28, 2011

Love the subtle scent; no residue; lathers easily without using excess product; one of my favs; been using for years now!

great scent

Posted by Reviewer1570037 on Jan 01, 2012

good scent and lovely moisturizer

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1001578 on Mar 12, 2012

smells good, feels good, costeffectiv and no parabener and such kind.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »