love the brand

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Oct 18, 2008

The sandalwood is a very light so it's fine. Not my favorite scent. The shower gel though is the best. Love it.

Leaves skin soft, but hardly a scent!

Posted by Reviewer1817658 on Jul 05, 2012

This is a nice shower gel but I was surprised at the complete lack of sandalwood scent. Perhaps mine wasn't in a good batch.

love this brand and this shower gel but not a fan of this smell

Posted by dreedenator on Mar 21, 2012

I first ordered gardenia and loved it then wanted to try all of them, but I just don't like the smell of this one. I think it's subjective b/c I once bought cheap sandalwood oil to heat in one of those oil diffusers and I didn't like the smell and this smells just like that. I thought I liked sandalwood as I've been to India and liked all of the sandalwood products there. But maybe I don't after all!

Love this soap, miss the Lavender scent they stopped making

Posted by Reviewer1195136 on Nov 27, 2010

I've used this Shikai shower gel for years, and I love it because it's so gentle on my dry skin. This seems to be the same formula as always, but they dropped a lot of the scents people have been buying for ages. The Sandalwood seemed the least offensive of what they're now offering, but I don't like it nearly as much as the Lavender that was my favorite--it was subtle and just smelled clean.

Average

Posted by Reviewer1783455 on Dec 25, 2009

Just Ok. Lathers up well, but scent is nothing special.

so so

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Feb 19, 2014

i love sandalwood but ok,I know its very expencive so I didnt epect wonders.Maybe somebody likes but Im a fan of a bit stronger scence.This is very,very mild scent.Somewhere far distance you can catch some sandalwood.It is pleasant.Its nos so easy to wash off.The gell somehow lingers on the skin.I mean the price is great for the amount.Its more ore less quite natural but not all the ingredients are so safe.Ive checked so I wont be ordering again simply cause the choice is enourmous

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1357189 on Sep 16, 2014

No sandalwood scent at all.waste my money

Didn't like the scent

Posted by Reviewer2782224 on Oct 06, 2013

Is this product supposed to be for men? The scent reminds me of a men's aftershave. My husband agrees and doesn't like it either.

sandalwood shower gel

Posted by Reviewer1876153 on Mar 05, 2010

Very disappointed with product, it had no scent whatsoever.