Super smooth

Posted by 4931225122789808596 on Apr 08, 2016

This conditioner helps bring back moisture to my hair after shampooing ☺

good conditioner, give it a few washes

Posted by Reviewer2918071 on Sep 15, 2014

I have black fine hair (a lot of it) which has been bleached multiple times on the ends to lift it for unnatural colours. At first I gave this conditioner isolated attempts, and wasn't happy. After a longer trial, it kept improving my ends each time I used it, without being too heavy for the rest of my hair. I used a fair amount and let it sit for a couple minutes each time. Turned out great! I used it with a gentle sulfate free shampoo, so my hair wasn't being clarified each time, ended up with balanced hair for 2-3 washes per week.

It is ok

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 31, 2014

It is a moisturizing conditioner, but maybe not enough for my dry and fine hair. The bottle is huge which makes it economical. There are more moisturizing conditioners out there, so I probably won't repurchase. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Shikai, Natural Everyday Conditioner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by 5676268973149397189 on Jan 09, 2014

What a deception there is no Amla in this product ... this was the major ingredient I wanted in it ... This is now Borage oil inside no Amla . On the Manufacture site they still write Emla inside , what a shame ...

light smell

Posted by 4674304358270052193 on Jul 17, 2013

This conditioner has a really light smell. I used it on my dry hair to finger detangle and add moisture back into my hair. It helped me to detangle my 4A-4B hair quickly and easily and did not leave a build-up or a greasy feeling.

not so much

very very good conditioner

It is the best

Posted by 5453705107766629304 on Aug 11, 2012

It is the best

My mother loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Aug 08, 2012

got this for my mom. Her hair is normal but colored to mask the grey. this is her favorite shampoo. She says it leaves her hair soft. It does not stink (that is a quote) and a little goes a long way.

Good

Posted by happydays on Apr 05, 2012

Nice and ligth conditioner.. I have fine hair and this doesnt leave my hair heavy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »