It is ok

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 31, 2014

It is a moisturizing conditioner, but maybe not enough for my dry and fine hair. The bottle is huge which makes it economical. There are more moisturizing conditioners out there, so I probably won't repurchase. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good stuff

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008

very gentle and makes my hair feeling silky. it also contains amla (a natural vitamin c).

Perfect Everyday conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1862350 on Dec 06, 2009

The title really says it all. This conditioner also has a very light herbal fragrance that is lovely in the shower and gone once it is rinsed out.

condition

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010

great product

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 24, 2011

This is a good conditioner. It doesn't take much and it rinses well, leaves hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. Has a light pleasant scent but it doesn't linger. Is exactly what a conditioner should be.

It is the best

Posted by 5453705107766629304 on Aug 11, 2012

It is the best

Shikai Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Mar 29, 2009

I love this conditioner. I use it as a leave in conditioner and it works great for my hair. I will continue to buy.

Love

Posted by Reviewer3136276 on May 08, 2009

This is the 3rd Shikai hair product I've purchased and am very happy with it. It is great for color treated hair because it does contain sulfate. I would definitely recommend it. Leaves my thick hair soft and manageable.

I'm a repeat customer of this product.

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Nov 08, 2010

works well. I am picky about conditioner, and this is a nice natural one that isn't too harsh for my hair.

Working Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Apr 12, 2011

It gets the tangles out of my long thick hair, and I don't have to wash it as much as I did with my other conditioner.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »