nice shampoo but too much perfume

Posted by Reviewer3116631 on Sep 12, 2008

I found the smell a little overwhelming, they could do less on the perfume.

Everyday Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1381513 on Jan 20, 2011

Good for curly hair. Adds Moisture and Manageability. Shampoo has a great smell, good foam. Shikai and Giovanni are my favorites! I will buy again!

Do not recommend

Posted by Reviewer3340655 on Mar 18, 2011

After using this shampoo my hair became very dry and brittle, more than that - it becomes greasy the next day, so I have to wash my hair every day now. It absolutely doesn't work without a conditioner, you just won't be able to comb it. Give it 2 stars for natural components

It is the best

Posted by 5453705107766629304 on Aug 11, 2012

It is the best

Squeaky Clean

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jun 10, 2009

Great lather, very nice scent and leaves hair squeaky clean. Only need to use a small amount, very concentrated. Does dry hair slightly so a conditioner with it works best.

Shikai Everyday Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Feb 03, 2010

I need gluten-free shampoos as gluten increases hair loss for me; this is a very nice shampoo and my hair didn't get greasy for days. Unfortunately I *did* get flakes, so i'll need to find a dandruff shampoo to alternate with it - gluten free of course (easier said than done).

Shikai are the BEST shampoos

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Apr 25, 2013

Shikai shampoos are the best shampoos and a staple in my household; this one is good for everyday use. Often I don't even need a conditioner after using it, and I have very long hair.

One of my favorites

Posted by 4679189821599503032 on Aug 10, 2016

I switch up shampoos every few months, but I always come back to this one. I have thick hair, and this brand gets it clean and shiny. Plus, it is not too expensive and the fragrance is not overwhelming. I shampoo every 2-3 days.

heavenly

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008

the smell is heavenly, is silky soft and is very gentle on my hair.

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1335893 on Jan 19, 2011

really liked the shampoo has a pleasant smell, good foam, but after he washed her hair quite a bit of dandruff

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »