Sibu Beauty, Omega 7 Pure, 100% Pureed Himalayan Sea Buckthorn Berries, 750 ml

straight nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1708065 on Apr 03, 2013

I like getting nutrition in pure, whole, easily-absorbed forms, rather than extracts or pills, which I am never sure actually get used by my body. This product is great for that! Also, I thought the whole form of sea buckthorn would be safer to use during pregnancy than the more concentrated oil, and it has been a good supplement. I found that it has even helped to settle my stomach from my morning sickness. I put a spoonful in a glass of ice water to drink. It is tangy and tart, and once you get past the rather 'farm-ish' smell, it doesn't taste too bad.

Very Tart but I like it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Aug 21, 2014

This is great for skin but be aware as it maked one a little too 'regular' I cannot take it daily maybe 2-3 times a week.

Rejuvenating miracle

Posted by micefee on Sep 24, 2014

It's tart so I found out that it's best to drink it with natural apple or grape juice. Seabuckthorn is suitable for strengthening the heart muscle and also for supporting immune system before the cold season to get rid of fever and colds.