Sibu Beauty, Omega 7 Pure, 100% Pureed Himalayan Sea Buckthorn Berries, 750 ml

straight nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1708065 on Apr 03, 2013

I like getting nutrition in pure, whole, easily-absorbed forms, rather than extracts or pills, which I am never sure actually get used by my body. This product is great for that! Also, I thought the whole form of sea buckthorn would be safer to use during pregnancy than the more concentrated oil, and it has been a good supplement. I found that it has even helped to settle my stomach from my morning sickness. I put a spoonful in a glass of ice water to drink. It is tangy and tart, and once you get past the rather 'farm-ish' smell, it doesn't taste too bad.

Very Tart but I like it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Aug 21, 2014

This is great for skin but be aware as it maked one a little too 'regular' I cannot take it daily maybe 2-3 times a week.