straight nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1708065 on Apr 03, 2013

I like getting nutrition in pure, whole, easily-absorbed forms, rather than extracts or pills, which I am never sure actually get used by my body. This product is great for that! Also, I thought the whole form of sea buckthorn would be safer to use during pregnancy than the more concentrated oil, and it has been a good supplement. I found that it has even helped to settle my stomach from my morning sickness. I put a spoonful in a glass of ice water to drink. It is tangy and tart, and once you get past the rather 'farm-ish' smell, it doesn't taste too bad.

Very Tart but I like it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Aug 21, 2014

This is great for skin but be aware as it maked one a little too 'regular' I cannot take it daily maybe 2-3 times a week.

Rejuvenating miracle

Posted by swinginstars on Sep 24, 2014

It's tart so I found out that it's best to drink it with natural apple or grape juice. Seabuckthorn is suitable for strengthening the heart muscle and also for supporting immune system before the cold season to get rid of fever and colds.

Awesome

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Dec 26, 2014

Awesome

disgusting taste

Posted by 5139756529095191436 on Nov 30, 2014

i have to mix it with other fruit juice...really a big challenge for me to drink it alone...

Good but product quality varies

Posted by 5738064214329379888 on Jul 25, 2016

This is good for hair growth, but I find that the product quality varies. Sometimes you get a fresh product that is bright orange with a good taste, but other times its a dark reddish orange with an off-putting taste.

Not sure it helped at all

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Nov 17, 2014

Yes, the taste is very strong and intense. However I was willing to try this hoping to see some benefits. I finished the bottle and haven't noticed any difference at all. Would not order again.