ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

best ever creame for my oily skin. i love this ! my face skin clear, beuatiful, radiant

So Far so good

Posted by 5183182522017520292 on Nov 04, 2012

I'm trying this product for the first time since I've very sensitive and combination skin. I've been satisfied so far but in the desert where I'm living it's hard to see results with anything right away.I read all kinds of amazing reviews about the Buckthorn's healing properties so I hope it gives my dry and somewhat sun damaged skin some relief.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

Beautiful product

Posted by 5344853034095456471 on Aug 20, 2012

Lovely product

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Jul 23, 2012

I love this moisturizer, its light condition suits me perfect. Give enough moist and soothes my skin. Sea Buckthorn is a great skin-treatment.

not very hydrating

Posted by Reviewer1683499 on Jun 29, 2012

is very light. nice smell didn't break me out or irritate my skin but not very hydrating, i use it in combo with other oil and creams.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 28, 2012

I got this as I'm nuts about all things sea buckthorn. I'm not sure why other reviewers don't find it greasy, as although my skin is on the combi/dry side, I find if I put more than just a very small amount on in the daytime, my face gets shiny quickly. Perhaps it's because I live in a humid, tropical country. I don't think it's done a whole lot for my skin though, pure sea buckthorn oil yields more results. But it doesn't break me out, and it smells wonderful, like fresh oranges.

Daytime Cream

Posted by Reviewer3301371 on Apr 06, 2012

The cream absorbed well and I felt hydrated, which is great, as I suffer from psoriasis/dermatitis and have dry skin. The lovely citrus smell is also great! This product worked really with the range I purchased and my skin has been commented on by others since I have been using the sea buckthorn range. Look forward to seeing how it rates over long-term use.

Light moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1309427 on Mar 08, 2012

This moisturizer provides light moisturize for my oily, surface dehydrated skin. Works well under makeup. I don't think it would provide enough moisture for someone with really dry skin. Doesn't break me out tho, and I have extremely sensitive skin.

Sibu is great!

Posted by Reviewer1015569 on Feb 27, 2012

Love to use this before I put on my make up. It helps keep my skin soft all day and it's not greasy at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »