Sibu Beauty, Revitalize & Renew, Sea Buckthorn, 25.35 fl oz (750 ml) (Discontinued Item)

This works!!!! Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2782963 From Texas on Jan 18, 2012

I have tired everything to allevate my super dry skin....not quite eczema....but cracking and bleeding, espeacially on heel and cuticles. I also have a mild form of Plaque Psoriasis. The only solution the Dermatologist gave me, was a prescription moisturizer. I used to bath in cream and oil to relieve the dryness, the Rx didn't do a thing. Within 4 days of my taking this my heels were almost healed, and my mounds of of dry skin (which are often mistaken for warts), had almost disappeared. My nails stopped splitting, my cuticles aren't bleeding. I haven't ever been this excited about a product. It works if it is the right supplement for you. I only take 1 oz a day, I take it straight....takes a bit like Mango juice to me.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1951397 From Hong Kong on Sep 17, 2011

Great product at reasonable price! My mum and my daughter love it!

I take this everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1199034 From California on Nov 07, 2011

I heard about this product from Dr. Oz and found it at my local health food store. IHerb sells it for $6.00 cheaper! I've been using Sea Buckthorn for 5 months. I take 2 oz of the liquid in the morning and a capsule before bed. The first thing I noticed was the improvement in my nails. They werent breaking or splitting like they did before. I'm going to give this more time, I truly believe that great results are achieved with consistency!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1073636 From Alabama on Apr 26, 2012

I have been using Sibu since January and have noticed a big improvement in my nails. I drink the juice in the morning and take 2 capsules in the evening. I will continue to use these products .

cannot live without it

Posted by Reviewer2179119 From Canada on Jan 23, 2011

this is better than coffee! Energizing and healthy