This works!!!! Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2782963 on Jan 18, 2012

I have tired everything to allevate my super dry skin....not quite eczema....but cracking and bleeding, espeacially on heel and cuticles. I also have a mild form of Plaque Psoriasis. The only solution the Dermatologist gave me, was a prescription moisturizer. I used to bath in cream and oil to relieve the dryness, the Rx didn't do a thing. Within 4 days of my taking this my heels were almost healed, and my mounds of of dry skin (which are often mistaken for warts), had almost disappeared. My nails stopped splitting, my cuticles aren't bleeding. I haven't ever been this excited about a product. It works if it is the right supplement for you. I only take 1 oz a day, I take it straight....takes a bit like Mango juice to me.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1951397 on Sep 17, 2011

Great product at reasonable price! My mum and my daughter love it!

I take this everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1199034 on Nov 07, 2011

I heard about this product from Dr. Oz and found it at my local health food store. IHerb sells it for $6.00 cheaper! I've been using Sea Buckthorn for 5 months. I take 2 oz of the liquid in the morning and a capsule before bed. The first thing I noticed was the improvement in my nails. They werent breaking or splitting like they did before. I'm going to give this more time, I truly believe that great results are achieved with consistency!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1073636 on Apr 26, 2012

I have been using Sibu since January and have noticed a big improvement in my nails. I drink the juice in the morning and take 2 capsules in the evening. I will continue to use these products .

cannot live without it

Posted by Reviewer2179119 on Jan 23, 2011

this is better than coffee! Energizing and healthy

this stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer3097483 on Apr 26, 2011

Ive been using this product based on the recommendation of Dr. Oz, and i can honestly say i see an improvement in my skin, my hair and my nails, everything is growing very nice, my skin tone is evening out and also it helped with the irritation of gums. I would recommend it to anyone,

Yummy!

Posted by srbreton on Sep 02, 2012

This stuff tastes great and I am pretty sure my nails are stronger after a month of use

wonderful product

Posted by 4762404393402511294 on Sep 18, 2012

Almost immediatly after drinking the juice I can tell my skin tone is more evened out and less red. I have adult acne, and this product has worked way way better than any topical products I have used, and I have tried many. I was taking 3 oz a day and my skin looked great! I ran out, and have noticed my red blotchy acne comming back. I am ordering more, and will definatly keep using this product!!

DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011

I'm addicted to this stuff and am now on my 2nd bottle. I take mine diluted in a glass of water (it looks like a glass of orange juice). It tastes superb! It's hard to describe the taste exactly... just "fruity" with a touch of banana. I LOVE it! Will definitely be ordering again. A keeper.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2078384 on Sep 21, 2010

Kinda watery, but it would be bitter if in higher concentration. Not sure if would buy again...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »