Not the best product for a facial cream

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014

This cream seems to not soak into skin, you have to keep rubbing it on for a while for it to finally disappear, does not seem to give much moisture to skin. But no rash or irritation . Neither here or there on whether it does good but then again it has not damaged my skin either. Think I will stick to hemp, cocoa, coconut and shea butter for facial creams. Thank Iherb for great customer service.

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015

Gave a burning feeling when I tried to use it, it's not the first product to do that since my skin is super sensitive, but its one of only two moisturizers, so be careful if you have sensitive skin

smells a bit

Posted by Reviewer2786504 on Dec 25, 2015

thisis a rather thin 'cream' more a lotion but goes on smoothly but one needs to get accustomed to the raw smell.

กลิ่นหอมดี

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ใช้แล้วก็โอเค ไม่ขึ้นผดผื่น แต่ผมหน้าเนียนอยู่แล้วเลยไม่ค่อยเห็นไรต่างจากเดิมนะ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

it's okay

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Apr 06, 2016

it's okay for using in HK summer

Smells bad

Posted by 4620657907542597412 on Jul 16, 2014

Don't like the smell though feels nice on my skin. Takes a while to absorb. Good before makeup. Will have to keep using to know the effect on my sensitive skin. Does not irritate.

light moisturizer!

Posted by Moony90 on Aug 17, 2015

Been using it for a month and haven't noticed anything yet.

Sibu beauty facial cream

Posted by 5171890747883993418 on Oct 09, 2014

When I started use this facial cream I thing that it is very goog, but after several days I understood that this facial cream not so good for my.

I am not sure

Posted by 5296321759961692800 on Oct 29, 2014

It sinks in really fast, but sadly I think I got acne from it

Just Okay

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Oct 30, 2014

This is a very light moisturizer & needs to be reapplied several times a day for your skin to feel moisturized. I have normal skin, not dry & not oily. It does do very nicely under your makeup & it is absorbed quickly. I bought 2 bottles because it was on sale, but I won't buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »