Good ingredient!

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Aug 03, 2015

I bought it because it's on sale. Just give a try. I think i will buy it again. Cheap with good quality! I have chinese white skin, sensitive and easy to break out, oily around T-zone but dry under the eyes. I use this as day cream after toner and follow by physical sunscreen. I found that it help my face bright and not irritate my skin. Also not clog pore. However I minus one star because it a bit too dry for me, I mean not much moisture enough. But if you are an oily skin person it should be good for you. I have to use serum and mist help more moisture up. cleanser->toner->mist->serum->Sibu Facial cream->sunscreen

Tried for Perioral Dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer2228498 on Feb 22, 2016

I bought this with the hope it would help improve my PD as it has calendula. Unfortunately it did not improve my PD, but it did moisturize my dry skin well. I've been using this to remove my makeup and it works like a charm.

Okay

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

Good but i am not very impressed with it. Hydrates and nourishes, but there are more effective creams on iherb.

good product

Posted by AliceNg on May 15, 2016

it is good to apply for night time. it moisturizes my skin after bath and protect my skin overnight in air-conditioning room.

Lovely cream

Posted by Reviewer2752235 on Aug 27, 2014

A little sticky and I'm not excited about the smell but leaves the skin soft and nice.

Light texture and smells nice

Posted by 5739972665887542941 on Sep 15, 2014

suits my combination skin

Skin feels softer

Posted by AJE905 on Sep 25, 2014

Been using this for about a week and my skin feels very soft. The smell is citrus-y but a bit more 'sea' than I expected. It smells of seaweed while applying but you can't smell it after it is absorbed. I use it day and night.

good for conbination skin

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 18, 2015

easy to apply, but i use it on warm or hot days, because even with conbination skin, on cold days, it doesn't moisturise suffiencently,

So far I really like this

Posted by Reviewer1413777 on Jul 28, 2015

However it is a bit on the sticky side going on.