Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, For All Skin Types, 10 ml

my miracle oil

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

I've had sensitive and dry skin my entire life, and now in my thirties I suspect I have beginning rosacea causing redness and blotches that come and go on my very fair skin. I've tried a shocking amount of products over the years, but most of them don't work out, including various pure oils. This is the exception! I tried it carefully to begin with - mixing a few drops with my moisturizer - but soon I was slathering it on morning and night. It seems to soothe any irritation overnight , reduces redness, causes no clogs, no eye irritation and helps hydrate my skin. I use it under a simple moisturizer at night and under sunscreen in the day. It's a light, non-greasy oil that even works well under makeup. It has a light herbal/orangey scent that I find quite pleasant. It's fast become my most essential skincare product and I make sure never to run out of it. Nothing compares.

moisturized & no breakout

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Jan 16, 2013

This is the best oil I have ever bought. I've tried rosehip and argan oil for my face but they caused break out. So I use them for my hair and body. This might be quite expensive but worth of money.

Amazing, actually

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Jan 27, 2013

On my second bottle already, fortunately a little goes a long way. It is a surprisingly non greasy oil and absorbs quickly. It smoothes out small lines and scars very well and makes skin soft. great stuff

A great facial oil

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

It's expensive for just a tiny little bottle, but it's effective. It seeps into skin with almost no residue and you wake up with lovely, soft, glowing skin. I'm not sure if it will become a regular purchase though because of the price.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2832158 on Mar 25, 2013

My 11 year old daughter and I both use this. It's great for any skin irritations, but I mainly use it as a moisturizer and also a great moisturizing eye make-up remover. Just wish it came in a bigger bottle.