Great oil

Posted by 4636566230579717517 on Feb 22, 2016

love using this on my skin. very hydrating.

very good for acne prone skin

Posted by mashimaroluff on Dec 05, 2015

I tried a bunch of oils (argan, rosehip, almond, apricot..etc) and this is the only one I'm comfortable putting on when I have a break out. It never irritate my spots and seem to have a healing effect on them. My skin isn't more prone to clogging like when I use the other oils. I was skeptical, but I really like it now I finished the bottle and fish for the very last drop. This oil is from seed, not the berry, so it doesn't stain. It has totally different composition than the berry. In fact it is very alike to rosehip oil, high linoleic and linolenic acid, except instead of vitamin a, you get b-sitosterol, which has a cortison-like effect on reducing redness and inflammation, soothing itchy skin.

Reduces scar

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

It works, reduces scar, really!

Very Good Oil!

Posted by 5293920043527352948 on Sep 29, 2015

It helps little wound recovery. No scar even. Dont use it under sun, it will make the area you put this oil turn a little bit in black color

my skin is oily also can use

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Sep 13, 2015

this one is quite expensive. my skin is oily also can use.

Good product

Posted by 5718293466421789747 on Aug 30, 2015

Seems to be really good for the skin but I need to use it longer to provide more information.

Good

Posted by Rosequartz on Aug 22, 2015

Good for dry skin and eczema.

the smell though

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jul 19, 2015

i just can't stand the smell of this oil. i have used this few times at night but during that few times i had headache. don't get me wrong. i love fragrance free products especially for my face but bad smelling fragrance free product is still bad. cant comment on the long term effect but during the few times i used this oil, it didn't cause me breakout.

Mix it

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 17, 2015

I use this with my daily facial cream. My skin feels soft and fresh after using it. I think its a little bit intense smell, but otherwise it works great for scars and marks in the face.

it works