my miracle oil

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

I've had sensitive and dry skin my entire life, and now in my thirties I suspect I have beginning rosacea causing redness and blotches that come and go on my very fair skin. I've tried a shocking amount of products over the years, but most of them don't work out, including various pure oils. This is the exception! I tried it carefully to begin with - mixing a few drops with my moisturizer - but soon I was slathering it on morning and night. It seems to soothe any irritation overnight , reduces redness, causes no clogs, no eye irritation and helps hydrate my skin. I use it under a simple moisturizer at night and under sunscreen in the day. It's a light, non-greasy oil that even works well under makeup. It has a light herbal/orangey scent that I find quite pleasant. It's fast become my most essential skincare product and I make sure never to run out of it. Nothing compares.

A great facial oil

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

It's expensive for just a tiny little bottle, but it's effective. It seeps into skin with almost no residue and you wake up with lovely, soft, glowing skin. I'm not sure if it will become a regular purchase though because of the price.

Amazing, actually

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Jan 27, 2013

On my second bottle already, fortunately a little goes a long way. It is a surprisingly non greasy oil and absorbs quickly. It smoothes out small lines and scars very well and makes skin soft. great stuff

Skin-miracle?

Posted by DancesWithWolves on Feb 21, 2014

I only ordered this as I read so much good about this little oil... As I struggle with my mild acne and redness- I have tried almost anything out there... I only use natural products as I love the animals and nature and don't want to poison them and myself... I have using this now only for 2 days- and I can see an improvement already in my skin... ;-) Skin is softer and in the morning there were no new pimples and it seems to heal my existing ones, too. I like it so far and I do like this bottle and how it's so convenient to use it. I think it's very handy and will last for a long time as you only need little... I even like the smell as it's just natural, that's all! I use it only for the night and for the daytime I recommend Jason's Natural Moisturizing Creme- it's really good!

moisturized & no breakout

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Jan 16, 2013

This is the best oil I have ever bought. I've tried rosehip and argan oil for my face but they caused break out. So I use them for my hair and body. This might be quite expensive but worth of money.

New favorite face oil

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

No hesitation about this one - it's a five star. Everything from the packaging to the smell is lovely - the packaging is nice and easy, while the smell is pleasant and special. Three-four drops of this is enough to cover my whole face and it helps everything from my dry patches to my blemishes. I even mix this into my clay masks nowaday! Love this oil so much and will move onto the bigger one after this one - oh the horror! - is empty.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2832158 on Mar 25, 2013

My 11 year old daughter and I both use this. It's great for any skin irritations, but I mainly use it as a moisturizer and also a great moisturizing eye make-up remover. Just wish it came in a bigger bottle.

I love this product, but hate how it is packaged.

Posted by 5648748546732724004 on Dec 07, 2013

Ok. i really love this product, it absorbs readily and soothes my dry skin. also My hyper-pigmented skin is cured a lot by using this with CELSUS scar cream, glycolic acid cream, and mint julep masque. BUT I REALLY HATE THIS PACKAGE!!!! I've started using this since 2 Nov. and this is my second bottle. I don't say I have to use a lot of this, the truth is, the little goes a loooong way if you don't spill it on the table or whatever. I spilled the first bottle and I wasted more than half of this product. and at that time, I just blamed my lack of caution. but then again, i spilled my second bottle and I wasted one third of bottle. Now I'm mad...... But the sad thing is, I really love this product, so I'll buy again. However from now, I'm gonna purchase other empty container and fill it with this oil, because I hate this bottle.

Fav!

Posted by 4622715481217925360 on Mar 14, 2014

This is my favourite oil! It helped my acne heal faster and it's also wonderful for dehydrated skin. It's not comedogenic. Will reorder.

Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jun 13, 2013

This is my second bottle, and I will continue to buy this product. I mix a little in to my face cream, and also run some in to my nails. It has made a big improvement in the health of my nails.