I think this works

Posted by LantauMama on Sep 05, 2013

I am a terrible sleeper - and have tried many different natural remedies. Of course, I know that better exercise and lifestyle would be the best solution - but my days don't always go the way I would ideally like them too. The nights I have taken this I seem to get to sleep earlier and sleep deeper -impressed.

works real well least side effects.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Nov 21, 2013

works real well you don't wake up drowsy or numb in the morning either but take serious ie don't take this and go driving only take right before sleep.

Threw It Out

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 01, 2014

I used a week and felt so depressed I regretted purchasing this. Nothing else new or different. Threw it in trash. (Their "Female Balance" gave me intense breast pain- BEWARE)

Always helps

Posted by 4836923499432253769 on Jan 31, 2015

This is the third time I am ordering it. Puts me back to sleep right away.

Impressed

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 31, 2013

I am impressed with this brand. Take it seriously.

Love the product!

Posted by 5703793781032986948 on Mar 16, 2016

I have been using the Siddha Flower Essences, Sleep product for about 3 or 4 months now, and I have to say that I highly recommend it if you have trouble falling asleep and/or sleeping through the night. I am 52 years old and for years I have had a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep at night. My average night's sleep was usually about 4-5 hours. When I use the Sleep spray, as directed, I get between 7 and 8 hours' sleep per night! That's amazing! I also feel very rested in the morning. There is no grogginess and no dragging feeling. I am so happy that a friend recommended it to me. It works!

Sleep??

Posted by 4838504140656314860 on Jun 25, 2015

Trial one week I also did not sleep well, it is not effective.