good

Posted by sgbaiyun on Apr 05, 2016

I use it for insect bites and cuts. seems to recover faster.

Excellent treatment of wounds of all kinds

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Mar 26, 2016

Not recommended for cosmetic cream, in particular not for mature dry skin. But it is a great treat of various skin problems

Exellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Mar 16, 2016

I use it as a face cream and I have to say that this is really thick and moisturize very well the skin leaving a conditionner kind of feeling on the face. I use it on the face because the winters are very cold where I live and my skin get dry. But I can't see myself using that on my face during summer since it is so thick so I will not recommend you to use it on your face if you don't have a dry skin. Also it is well tolerated by my facial skin which is really reactive. The ingredient list is great!

Good price and so so

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on Mar 08, 2016

Cream at this price can't expect too much!

Bad smell

Posted by Justnatural on Mar 07, 2016

It smells so bad, that I wouldn't even put on the feets.

This cream calms my irritated skin

Posted by 5074467412978594031 on Mar 03, 2016

Since overloaded at work, my skin got crazy and none of the cream at home worked. I remembered that I got this Calendula cream as stock so I quickly put it on my body. As soon as the first couple of times, my skin calmed a lot. Although it's not the best, expensive cream ever, it helped me overcome the itchy , difficult moment. Thank you x

good

Posted by 5230483179849340905 on Feb 03, 2016

good product

Scent is awful!

Posted by 5300233491221017318 on Jan 19, 2016

I am not sure is the smell is how it is supposed to be or I have received the expired product, but I have never had a cream that smelled that bad. Othewise, the consistency is nice, but I can not stand this smell.

I can't decide on this product

Posted by 5143861252330744645 on Jan 15, 2016

The texture was nice and light, and gets well absorbed by the skin, but it has this weird smell that makes you wonder whether the product has expired or is that it's natural smell. I didn't feel comfortable smelling it while I was watching a movie on bed, it kept me worried whether my skin would break out the next morning or not. I didn't notice any clogging signs, but still i decided not to use it on my face anymore. I'm gonna use it as a body cream.

Light

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Dec 12, 2015

It is light.You can use it on your face, or body.