Pretty OK but ...

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on Mar 28, 2009

However after a while it stopped having much affect and instead was giving me itching but till the time that this did not happen it was helping overcome the gritty feeling in the eye owing to blepharitis. I will resume use after a while again and see how it goes. I really dont need on a daily basis either but did nothing as far as the redness in the eyes goes.

Average

Posted by healthyu on Nov 08, 2010

I was hoping that this product would be more effective than the store bought products that I have used, but for me this did not provide any improved benefit. I sleep with a fan on and that has a factor in my eyes needing repeated drops throughout the night. But I was hoping the need for repeated drops would be less with this product, but I did not experience any benefit compared to the store bought drops.

Eye Drops

Posted by Reviewer2501410 on May 24, 2011

ordinary eye drops

ok

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jul 26, 2012

Extremely expensive for the tiny amount that is just about enough for about 18 days of dry eye problems. It is best for mild to medium dry eye, mine varies from medium to severe so it's sometimes very helpful and the rest hardly helps. I do like the glass bottle and the extended dropper which is very consistent, I can use it fairly easily even in the dark when I need to lubricate my eyes in the middle of the night. Thanks anyway for at least having this homeopathic alternative to the nasty harsh chemicals out there. Thanks iHerb.

GOOD

Posted by 4792363704350791726 on Jul 05, 2013

GOOD

Haven't seen big results yet..

Posted by 5634480452821603414 on Dec 12, 2015

I actually got a little bit irritated a couple of days after starting using the drops, I give it 3 stars because I haven't really noticed any changes while using the drops, and that might be because I interrupted the treatment because of my irritation. I will personally not buy them again. but I can not give it a bad review either, sometimes things are just not meant to be for me!

Judy

Posted by Reviewer1972795 on Nov 20, 2008

This product words very well for temporary relief but does not resolve the condition. A more aggressive product is needed to resolve dry eye.

Eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 13, 2009

probably the best around as a natral product but not as moisturizing as Systane

Would buy again

Posted by Reviewer2207486 on Jul 27, 2009

I have severe dry eyes and was pleasantly surprised at how much I like this. It does seem to help with the redness too.

Dry Eye Relief

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on May 08, 2010

Works well enough for my dry eyes, like that it's non-toxic. Wish it came in smaller bottles, I never finish even half of it before it is supposed to be thrown away.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »