Great for Blepharitis

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 15, 2009

Very soothing eye drops without stinging. This formula contains sulfur which is great for destroying bacteria. There is usually some sort of bacteria involvement w/ blepharitis. I use this one a week and alternate with Similasan dry eye relief. Good price here at iherb on this product. Similasan makes high quality homeopathic remedies.

Excellent for blepharitis

Posted by Reviewer2478239 on Nov 04, 2012

This is the best thing I have found for blepharitis. Nothing else worked. My eyes stopped itching, I could wear my contacts more, and I didn't see any more styes!

reduces symptom but not cure

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on May 25, 2014

eyelids become less irritated.

Effective!

Posted by 5203157139438951364 on Feb 06, 2015

I've been having a stye on the top of my eyelid for more than a week prior to getting this. So I've used this product for 2 days and the stye has reduced by approx. 50%. I also love that it's an all-natural product.

It works well for styes

Posted by 5390270480728900376 on Aug 01, 2016

I had a stye in both eyes. One very stubborn which i had for about 2-3 months. I even tried fucithalmic antibiotic on it for a month with no effect. Using this I noticed some changes in the stye after a few days and after about 3 weeks it had gone. I only put it in the one eye, (In case I go blind or something). The stye in the other eye was still there unchanged so it seems to work. Now I start to put it in the other eye. Only negatives are the liquid is like water so doesnt stay on the stye and the dropper only easy to get into lower eyelid. but it still worked for me.

helpfull a lot