2nd best friend of many a woman i know

Posted by Reviewer2304480 on May 10, 2011

The only product better than this for soft unchapped kisses, is their regular formula. I have been giving Chicken Poop to women friends for 5 years and never heard a bad thought, nor had a bad kiss.

Posted by pirpeli on Jan 18, 2011

Very nice!

A difference from the original....

Posted by 4929216756530061783 on Apr 23, 2014

Keep in mind that this chicken poop outdoors is really meant for outdoors because it contains zinc oxide to fight the suns rays... So it will leave a white cast over your lips also the smell and taste is different .. Not bad but not the same ... I ordered both but only use this one when really doing outdoor activities... Still a great product!!!

Good Lip Protection!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

It is nice that this famous all natural lip moisturizer is now perfect for outdoor use! It is made with high quality, naturally recognizable ingredients, not a lot of garbage that you can't even pronounce.

My Favorite!!!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

Perfect. I want a whole case of these!

Impressed!!

Posted by 5048939111219446636 on Mar 31, 2014

My Sister-in-Law gave me some Chicken Poop Outdoor Lip Balm this past Christmas. When the tubes started getting low, I knew I had to place an order for more. I keep a tube in my purse, by my bedside, and by my chair side, so it is always in reach. This is by far the best lip balm I have ever used. I hope to never be without it again! Good job Simone Chickenbone!

Meh

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Feb 21, 2015

Makes your lips look white due to the zinc oxide - good if you're out in the sun but I don't like that it gives your lips a white film. Good ingredients otherwise.

Not great.

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Nov 06, 2010

Too soft with a grainy feeling. Most unpleasant feeling.