Simone Chickenbone, Chicken Poop, Outdoors, All Weather Lip Junk, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Posted by pirpeli From Finland on Jan 18, 2011

Very nice!

2nd best friend of many a woman i know

Posted by Reviewer2304480 From Illinois on May 10, 2011

The only product better than this for soft unchapped kisses, is their regular formula. I have been giving Chicken Poop to women friends for 5 years and never heard a bad thought, nor had a bad kiss.

Good Lip Protection!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 08, 2013

It is nice that this famous all natural lip moisturizer is now perfect for outdoor use! It is made with high quality, naturally recognizable ingredients, not a lot of garbage that you can't even pronounce. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

My Favorite!!!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 From New York on Jan 21, 2014

Perfect. I want a whole case of these!

Impressed!!

Posted by 5048939111219446636 on Mar 31, 2014

My Sister-in-Law gave me some Chicken Poop Outdoor Lip Balm this past Christmas. When the tubes started getting low, I knew I had to place an order for more. I keep a tube in my purse, by my bedside, and by my chair side, so it is always in reach. This is by far the best lip balm I have ever used. I hope to never be without it again! Good job Simone Chickenbone!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »