my new favourite

Posted by vered999 on Nov 09, 2013

After getting hooked on their chophouse seasoning (love the grinder too), this is my new favourite, it really goes with everything. Last week I made veggie soup with it, I love it with sliced avocado (+ squeezed lemon). Very versatile.

Wow this is the Best

Posted by 5029494988297294524 on Apr 14, 2014

Since I have received this spice, My food has came alive. I love the taste, and my foods are really, really tasty, My Husband has said he wasn't sure what I was doing different but he really was enjoying, the flavor of the food, so I showed him the Adodo seasoning, now he is putting it on some of his grilled foods. all I can say it awesome.

Interesting taste!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on May 30, 2014

A bit like vegeta but more garlic. It's becoming our home number 1 sprinkle!

very satisfied

Posted by RhinBlack on Apr 25, 2015

This is very much like Vegeta. Or atleast as closest as I can get it in South Korea. I use it for EVERYTHING. It has been amazing!!! I didn't realize the bottle was this small though, i wish it was much bigger for the price.

Simply Organic Adobo Seasoning

Posted by 5727769680182180229 on Apr 30, 2015

Delicious!

Great

Posted by 5316041887926119916 on Jun 12, 2016

I use this seasoning on my sweet potato fries - tastes great! Really nice packaging too.

Must have Adobo!

Posted by 5145884737920706492 on Jul 02, 2016

I was introduced to Adobo Seasoning in the USA. Caribbean workers took a dedicated approach to nourishing, creative, tasty food and used Adobo for marinating, sprinkling and enhancing fish, poultry, beef, pork, lamb & vegetables. Adobo's herb combination is unique, versatile & aromatic. Can your product be made available in larger sizes?

Our go to seasoning

Posted by 5494031199794488026 on Aug 15, 2016

We use it on almost everything. Meat, fresh vegetables, cooked vegetables, salads. It adds a great taste to each dish

Addictive

Posted by 5423357544144194746 on Aug 20, 2016

Oh my gosh, this seasoning is delicious! I use it literally every day, especially on oil-free fries, which it works perfectly with. I've seen other reviews here stating that the jar isn't big enough, and at first it looked plenty big enough to me, however with the amount I use it's definitely going to run out fast! It's a bit salty, which is perfect for me, but others might want to be aware before purchasing ^^

Love this stuff!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 31, 2016

Adds that special something to most any savor dish.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »