• Reviews | English

Perfect!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 09, 2012

This one is sooo good. It's perfect for pasta, pizza, dressings, sauces and salads. This is the first Simply Organic product I've tried, and I'm completely in love with it. I will buy this again and again and again.

Really good tasting ..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. spice, like all the other Simply Organic's products! You won't regret buying this, I highly recommend! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Excellent

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 06, 2014

Love the size.. Much bigger than spice bottles you buy in Australia. Good quality basil (for dried). Will continue to purchase this one.

It's wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1452436 on Jul 05, 2011

I think it quite suitable to cook meals, especially for fish and meat. And most importtantly, it's organic.

As good as fresh!

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 27, 2014

Smells great, tastes great no worse than a fresh. It's organic and has no ingredients besides the basil itself. Recommended for Italian food lovers. :)

Safer than Starwest Botanicals

Posted by 4743224431410592681 on Jul 02, 2016

I bought the 1lb Starwest basil and found a blue piece of plastic in it!!! We've contacted iherb and Starwest. Starwest told us that sometimes when things are floating on the farm, they just get grounded with the products. What?! I am never buying Starwest basil and am skeptical of their other products now... I wanted to write a review on the actual Starwest basil product to warn other customers, but I bought the product a few years ago and I am unable to write a review (is there an expiration date on writing reviews?) This Simply Organic brand is very popular and has a ton of great reviews, so I'm thinking no suspicious objects were found in them.

Basil

Posted by Reviewer1710220 on May 30, 2011

My seasonings were all wrapped very well and got here in a very timely manner. The taste is very good.

:D

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Sep 20, 2011

Wonderfully aromatic! Great stuff!

Good price!

Posted by 5543102205800320109 on Oct 19, 2012

I've just found it on iherb. Love all Simply Organic species.

Amazing