New To iHerb?

Simply Organic, Brown Gravy Mix, 12 Packets, 1 oz (28 g) Each

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Donna

Posted by Reviewer2926646 on Feb 16, 2012

only organic brown gravy mix i can find to replace the typical brands laden with chemicals. love it! Always use it in my beef tip recipe!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2602627 on Aug 21, 2014

I love this gravy over meat patties, and meat balls. Tonight its going over mashed potatoes. Really like the flavour and I'm just in the middle of reordering another box. I agree it does not reheat well, but for the two of us it is the perfect amount for our meal, so I don't have to worry about reheating it. I always order it from iherbs as I get a good price and I'm so pleased to find a product that is free of harmful additives and tastes good to boot.

Sub-standard

Posted by 5633170169218457431 on Jun 28, 2014

Lacking in flavour. Make sure you have the salt shaker handy. Strange texture, especially if reheated. I won't buy this again. One of those products that sounds nice. "Organic" always makes people feel happy. Take the packaging away and it's not a good quality product