• Customer Ratings

Mucho mejor que el de supermercado.

Posted by quitebadgirl on Dec 07, 2015

Compré este producto porque leí buenas opiniones sobre él y eran ciertas. Me ha parecido de mejor calidad que el curry que se compra en tiendas y grandes superficies, aunque algunos de estos son también realmente buenos.

fresh and good

Posted by 4889147945487579523 on Oct 23, 2014

not tried

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2851793 on Sep 30, 2014

Love making currys with this

a nice turmeric taste

Posted by sconley on Nov 07, 2013

I enjoy this curry. I like that it seems to be heavy on the turmeric, but some might not. I have purchased better curry powders at small groceries which is why it gets 4 stars. But this is the best flavor and price I can get online, so I would definitely reorder it.

Really good! But not the best.

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 28, 2013

This is a really tasty curry and it smells divine too. Though there's something about it I don't like. I don't know. I used to buy the curry from Frontier Natural Products, but I thought I would try this too and see if it were any difference between them, even though they contain the same ingredients.. I think the one from Frontier Natural Products is more tasty. More flavor and taste more fresh.

커리가루~

Posted by 5348826734322233544 on Oct 26, 2013

한국 카레에 뿌려먹을 용도로 샀는데 향이 그렇게 강하지는 않네요 대신 카레가 아닌 다른 요리에 카레맛 조금 내고 싶을때 넣으면 좋아요 가루 자체는 약간 쓴맛이 나요

Weee! Curry!

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Oct 01, 2013

Want a bit of Indian twist to Your chicken? May I suggest fried, diced chicken, some vegetables of Choice, currypowder a bit of coconut milk and cocosa oil? Fry the chicken and veggies in the coconut oil, add currypowder and Himalaya salt, then add the coconut milk. Serve With basmati rice or jasmine rice. YUMMY!

One of the best curry spices ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... I have tried, but not the cheapest of course. Recommend you give it a go and taste it yourself! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

"good" but not "WOW"

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013

a nice natural, non irradiated curry blend but a bit too mild for my taste. i kicked it up with a lot of cayenne and chilis.

from Norway