• Reviews | English

Really good! But not the best.

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 28, 2013

This is a really tasty curry and it smells divine too. Though there's something about it I don't like. I don't know. I used to buy the curry from Frontier Natural Products, but I thought I would try this too and see if it were any difference between them, even though they contain the same ingredients.. I think the one from Frontier Natural Products is more tasty. More flavor and taste more fresh.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on May 30, 2011

It's of great quality, but it mostly tastes like coriander, which seems to be the main ingredient. Not my favourite curry powder because of that, but other than that it's great.

One of the best curry spices ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... I have tried, but not the cheapest of course. Recommend you give it a go and taste it yourself! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

"good" but not "WOW"

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013

a nice natural, non irradiated curry blend but a bit too mild for my taste. i kicked it up with a lot of cayenne and chilis.

Weee! Curry!

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Oct 01, 2013

Want a bit of Indian twist to Your chicken? May I suggest fried, diced chicken, some vegetables of Choice, currypowder a bit of coconut milk and cocosa oil? Fry the chicken and veggies in the coconut oil, add currypowder and Himalaya salt, then add the coconut milk. Serve With basmati rice or jasmine rice. YUMMY!

Solid Curry

Posted by wholefoods on Jan 21, 2012

A solid curry without an overpowering taste.

from Norway

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Mar 22, 2012

Good curry

a nice turmeric taste

Posted by sconley on Nov 07, 2013

I enjoy this curry. I like that it seems to be heavy on the turmeric, but some might not. I have purchased better curry powders at small groceries which is why it gets 4 stars. But this is the best flavor and price I can get online, so I would definitely reorder it.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2851793 on Sep 30, 2014

Love making currys with this

fresh and good