Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Worth every penny!!

Posted by 5444875373822267417 on Jul 29, 2013

This is the best dip I have ever tasted. It's really easy to make and it tastes like heaven. I'll definitely buy them as soon as I finish my last packet. I was a little bit worried since there weren't many reviews about this product but I'm glad I bought them. It's the BEST!! You won't regret. I just LOVE it.

No MSG!

Posted by Reviewer3201317 on Jan 05, 2012

I am a sucker for good french onion dip. But I wanted to start cutting out all the "bad stuff" that I consume. MSG is one of those things that needs to go! I found this to be a great replacement to the store made dips. Just add it to your favorite brand of sour cream, mix it up and wait at least an hour. I recommend overnight. Then before you are ready to start dipping, give it a good stir. Done!

Posted by Reviewer1829945 on Jul 19, 2011

I finally bit the bullet and gave up my favorite "you know who" French Onion Dip mix. You know, the one we all used to make dip, burgers, meat loaf, etc etc. The one I grew up using. BUT! One day I read it's ingredients list. YIKES!!! So I am totally DELIGHTED to discover this brand, and can honestly say it tastes wonderful, and can make all those favorite dishes. The only thing I do is add just a little bit of dried onion bits to it, and it really is just like the one made by "you know who". Only healthy for you!!

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5546352204368294065 on Sep 30, 2014

Absolutely love this product.It is so versatile .Use it for dips,coating roast potatoes.making potato bake etc.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »