Simply Organic, French Onion Dip Mix, 12 Packets, 1.10 oz (31 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

No MSG!

Posted by Reviewer3201317 on Jan 05, 2012

I am a sucker for good french onion dip. But I wanted to start cutting out all the "bad stuff" that I consume. MSG is one of those things that needs to go! I found this to be a great replacement to the store made dips. Just add it to your favorite brand of sour cream, mix it up and wait at least an hour. I recommend overnight. Then before you are ready to start dipping, give it a good stir. Done!

Posted by Reviewer1829945 on Jul 19, 2011

I finally bit the bullet and gave up my favorite "you know who" French Onion Dip mix. You know, the one we all used to make dip, burgers, meat loaf, etc etc. The one I grew up using. BUT! One day I read it's ingredients list. YIKES!!! So I am totally DELIGHTED to discover this brand, and can honestly say it tastes wonderful, and can make all those favorite dishes. The only thing I do is add just a little bit of dried onion bits to it, and it really is just like the one made by "you know who". Only healthy for you!!

Tasty French Onion Dip Mix! ORGANIC Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

What's not to love about French Onion dip? It goes good with so many things. I LOVE that this item is organic! It is nice to have this handy mix to speed up meal preparation without having to eat a lot of unhealthy garbage.

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5546352204368294065 on Sep 30, 2014

Absolutely love this product.It is so versatile .Use it for dips,coating roast potatoes.making potato bake etc.

YUM

Posted by 5177687575745713102 on Dec 20, 2014

As it is with other Simply Organic dips, they are easy to make, and all my guests enjoyed the dip. ヨーグルトでディップをつくり、良く冷やしてから使いました。メキシカン・ディナーをつくった時は大活躍でした。

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »