Excellent in my morning smoothie.

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Aug 08, 2013

Great ginger, and it's great in my morning smoothie. One of my favorite recipes: 1 apple, fresh ginger to taste(if I'm out of fresh I use the bottled version), 3-4 large leaves of kale, 1 cup of spinach, 1 large carrot, 1 Tble Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, 1 Tble Now Spirulina, 1 cup or more organic almond, hemp or coconut milk, and if you'd like, a bit of raw honey to taste. If my review has been helpful to you, please kindly click on the 'yes' link down below.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on May 30, 2011

This actually tastes like ginger, unlike the powdered ginger i was using before.

Organic Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

I love this organic ground ginger - better price that I can get at the supermarket.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Jan 24, 2012

No problems with the quality of this product, but I wish the manufacturer would put this stuff in a more user friendly container. Trying to measure out and level a 1/2 teaspoon is virtually impossible in this container which has a small opening and hence the powdered ginger falls off all over the place. Also, a shaker top would have been really nice. That said, the product has a very nice fragrance and taste to it.

Love this Ginger!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Tastes great, full flavour. Love the fact it's organic, & love the attractive glass jar design, (we keep the empty jars for refilling with other herbs).

간단히 진저밀크...

Posted by Reviewer2358921 on May 07, 2012

차이티나 진저밀크 만들 때 간단히 쓰려고 샀어요. 국산 마른 생강 가루들에 비해 향이 훨씬 나아요. 유기농이고요. 이 브랜드의 스파이스 시리즈는 아무거나 사도 실패가 없네요.

Great Ginger

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 28, 2011

Adds that zing to favorite recipes. Great price too!

LOVE IT ~

Posted by 4978788946148759602 on Jul 05, 2012

strong flavor and fresh

great product

Posted by Reviewer1064168 on Feb 07, 2012

I have purchased simply organic seasonings before and have never been disappointed. This is no exception. Very happy with my purchase.

Mmmmmm ginger.

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

Delicious, organic and always gives my dishes the flavor I want.