Good spice!

Posted by 5661327229245514181 on Sep 17, 2013

I use a lot of ginger. My daughter is a singer, and she uses a lot too for her voice. Most ginger in powdered form here in Japan comes from china, most likely full of chemicals. This is organic so I don't worry about using so much! Glad I can find it on iHerb

Fresh flavour pop!!

Posted by 5001407197958710933 on Jan 28, 2014

The best ground ginger I've purchased. Exceptional aroma and taste.

Love this product..

Posted by Reviewer2205678 on Feb 17, 2014

This is the first time, I bought it and love its quality. It is like having fresh Ginger...

Smells like fresh ginger

Posted by RLLP10 on Feb 26, 2014

I love this organic ginger. The smell is just like fresh ginger, and it taste just as good in many ways. It has a nice sweet, good ginger taste with a mild strong "hotness" to it. I recommend this organic ginger.

Godt

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

Godt krydder, god ingefær smak

Bueno

Posted by 5528286869246242585 on May 19, 2016

Esta marca de especias es la mejor que he probado el sabor y olor es el que mas se asemeja al natural

Good taste زنجبيل عضوي

Posted by RehamKSA on Apr 23, 2016

i ike it, i use it with cooking and with drinks if i have flu..love the fact it's organic زنجبيل عضوي حلوو مع الطبخ والشرب اذا كنت مزكمه وعلبته طولت عندي

Great company, this one is not so easy to use

Posted by Aliskin on Dec 11, 2014

I love this company and have lots of their spices at home and they are all great quality! But the ginger is super condense and it's a bit hard to use because it won't come out easily. Anyway, I don't think it's their fault, it's just the ginger this way.

Simply organic ginger

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012

Simply love the strong flavor!!

Great product

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015

I use this product as a seasoning for my chicken. It gives the food a great flavor. I also use it as a tea instead of drinking the regular tea. This is a great organic ginger.