| English
| USD ($)

Simply Organic, Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract, Farm Grown , 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Simply Organic makes Simply the Best!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

For the greater part of my life I bought imitation vanilla from the grocery store....a time in my life I will sadly never get back. I remember the first time I tried organic madagascar vanilla.....It was love at first smell. This organic vanilla lingers and flows from your nose to your tastebuds. There‚Äôs 3 main types of vanilla.   Tahitian vanilla .... best paired with fruit, Mexican....with spices like ginger and cloves and Madagascar which goes best with cream and chocolate. Simply Organic also sells Ugandan vanilla which is slightly sweeter than Madagascar and has hints of chocolate. I like the Madagascar the best. I love Simply Organics as they don't sell any products that have been irradiated. Their products are dated so that I know how fresh they are ... and they give 1% of their profits to support organic farming causes. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Posted by Reviewer1533764 on Nov 16, 2014

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Strong alcohol taste. Weak weak weak vanilla taste. Yuck.

Bad taste (no vanilla) and too alcoholc - Worthless!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 19, 2012

I've tried putting it into my cereal and baked good and it not only did NOT make them have vanilla flavour, but also spoiled them! It had too strong alcoholic taste and some "flavour" that I am not sure what it is, but it's NOT good. Waste of money.

Good

Posted by FataMorgana on May 23, 2011

I liked the flavor of this extract, when I add it to the cake. But not a very good bottle - without the dispenser. Perhaps, next time buy a different brand of vanilla extract.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2160526 on Aug 15, 2011

Lovely smell. Great for baking and for use in hot chocolate