Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Events Coordinator Supervisor

Posted by Reviewer1729452 on Oct 02, 2008

Sinol relieved my worst headaches that no other over the counter medications could even touch! I only wish I'd known that the allergy formula and the headache formulas were identical as I would have only had to purchase the one bottle!

Sinol

Posted by Reviewer2516068 on Feb 03, 2009

This is a great product - the first spray kind of hits you with a wow! But then it goes to work and stops a sinus headache almost immediately. I highly recommend!

Yowza!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

Get migraine all the time, so it was difficult for me to remember to take this at the first sign...but I caught one at that "oh no"; stage and used the Sinol according to directions. It definitely decreased the intensity both behind my eyes and a bit behind that point. Don't know anatomy, so hard to be specific. It didn't affect the tension in my neck or the nerves involved in TMJ pain, both of which generate/play a part in my migraines. Still give it 5 stars for the discomfort decreasing effect and reco it for anyone with sinus issues. My sinuses were clear for several hours after use. Update Aug 2013: Sinol definitely reduces the intensity of my migraines. It's necessary to make sure I spray it at the proper angle to get the mist deep into my sinuses. Also, applying very firm pressure to my forehead/eyebrow area helps.

Feel the BURN!

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Jun 01, 2008

Wow! Takes some getting used to, but seems to help with headaches. I started using this, along with Source Naturals Migraine Blocker, Headache and Migraine Relief. The combination seems to have made my last 2 migraines much more bearable and of a shorter duration! I'm definitely planning to keep both on hand and nearby in the future.

My Savior

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Jul 03, 2009

I suffer from terrible headaches and NOTHING worked for a very long time. This has saved my life. It doesn't always work right away and I do find that I need to keep using it over the first day, but it DOES work and I am so grateful. I combine with Hyland's Migraine Homeopathic tablets.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »