New To iHerb?

Skin By Ann Webb, Skin Organic, Face & Body Scrub, Lavender Silk, All Skin Types, 4 oz (114 g) (Discontinued Item)

Versitile & Effective

Posted by Reviewer2724363 on Jul 26, 2011

I have been pleased with the Ann Webb line. This scrub is great because I can add it to whatever cleanser I am using. I made the mistake of scrubbing a little hard once, my face was a little red for a day. I'm gentler now, it's so smooth it doesn't seem aggresive at all. I will repurchase when I run out. Although, I can't imagine running out anytime soon since I mix it myself, the bottle will last a lot longer than pre-mixed scrubs.

intersting stuff

Posted by Reviewer1357739 on May 02, 2012

The direction says to mix this powder with cleanser. It amused me when I saw the powder "liquified" after mixing up with cleanser. However, I do feel the clean effect and I like it.

finer than expected

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Sep 26, 2011

I am used to the Tom;s of Maine Apricot Scrub, so this is superfine in comparison. It works decently well, though I miss the coarse grit from the Apricot Scrub. I like that I can mix it with the face wash of my choice to make it somewhat exfoliating, though!

Good idea.

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Oct 02, 2011

Love the idea of just adding this one to my daily cleanser. Will buy again!

fairly good

Posted by Reviewer2227036 on Oct 27, 2011

using for face and works fairy good