Sleepy Hollow Botanicals, Oil-Free Conditioner, Extra Body, 16 fl oz (480 ml) (Discontinued Item)

This Conditioner is a Hit!

Posted by Reviewer2426650 on Nov 22, 2011

I bought the conditioner for the HCG diet because it's oil free. But its so good I'm going to continue to use it after I'm off of HCG. My hair looks healthier. I could see the difference after the first wash. I have long hair and it kept my hair from tangling without that oily greasy feeling I usually have when I use Pantene. Best of all, because there's no oily residue, my hair has stayed clean longer. Although the fragrance isn't as good as Pantene's I would definitely recommend this conditioner when using the Sleepy Hollow Botanical Shampoo.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1682906 on Aug 13, 2014

Great for oily hair dyed The first time used euphemism for hair   Without loss I wish I could be put to is no longer available I'll buy again

ok

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Mar 22, 2012

Kids love this but leaves my (dry) hair bit too dry.

So-So

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I found other products I like better.