Sleepy Hollow Botanicals, Oil-Free Moisturizer, 16 fl oz (480 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

iHerb and Sleepy Hollow Oil-free moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer3075419 on Mar 31, 2011

I had a great experience from iHerb. I ordered the moisturizer, which I love, but my best experience was how quickly my order was filled and how quickly it arrived. I have to say it was excellent service! So, 5 stars for the product and 5 stars for the company!

Fantastic Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1337204 on Jul 04, 2011

This is wonderful lotion - not greasy and smells fantastic! I use it every day...

Wonderful lotion

Posted by Reviewer1065505 on Feb 28, 2012

I absolutely love this lotion, and was pleasantly surprised that it came with a pump this time!! Much nicer way to dispense it!!

Amazing lotion

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 02, 2014

I used this lotion while on the HCG diet (which I'd not recommend to anyone ever). Continued to use this because it just felt great - it absorbs quickly, without feeling greasy, amazing lotion, smells really good too. One bottle I think came to me frozen (we live in MN), it was almost a curdled texture, did not like that. Next bottle was OK, just like it was supposed to be, almost a whipped texture. Love this lotion and will buy it again.