Smart Girls Who Surf, Lip Balm SPF 15, Vanilla, 0.15 oz

Smells soooo good

Posted by Reviewer2771682 From Norway on May 16, 2011

Doesn't leave a funny aftertaste. Gives a decent amount of moisture, and I don't have to reapply it one hundred times a day, which seems to be the case with so many other lip balms.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2692549 From Norway on Dec 31, 2011

I really like this lip balm. It makes my lip very soft, and it last a long time so I dont need to re apply all the time. It doesent feel sticky at all and the smell is very natrual like real vanilla. :) My favorite is still Vanilla Bean by badger, but since this one has SPF15 I think this will be my go to lipbalm in the summer time.

Love u...

Posted by Reviewer2532593 From Ukraine on Dec 30, 2011

I really love this product)

lip balm

Posted by 5415982654095717890 on Jun 28, 2012

Seems to moisturize well, even if need to reput some time after. have't used a lot until now, but seems to be a good product

nice

Posted by Reviewer2402627 From Norway on Nov 22, 2012

the smell was nice and sweet, not hard, far better than the hard ones from now foods.I have tried a lot of the balms at iherb and this is a favourite. I do not get bored or sick of it after a long time using it like I get from many others.