Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Smart Girls Who Surf, SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen, 4 oz (110 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent for my allergic daughter.

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1635679 on Jul 21, 2010

My daughter gets rashes from almost any other sunblock. This has been a blessing. The only two things about this sunblock that you may not like is that it takes time to "vanish" though eventually does, the other thing is that it is a little difficult to wash off (although that may actually be a good thing). I highly recommend it and if your daughter is allergic to other products hopefully this will work for you too.

Great Sunscreen

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1420626 on Oct 21, 2011

I am fair skinned and burn easily. I wore this to the beach all day and didn't get burned at all. I of course had to reapply after being in the water, no biggie. The product rubs in easily with a slight white cast. Love that there are no chemicals in it, will buy again.

Best sunscreen ever!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1963047 on May 16, 2011

This is the best sunscreen I have ever tried. I get allergic reactions to many chemical sunscreens, and I have tried different physical sunscreens which were heavy and greasy. This is the best yet. I like the light scent too!

Will Not Repurchase!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5017211464320444756 on Apr 14, 2014

It has a good percentage of zinc oxide which is the most effective sunscreen ingredient. It smells fruity. The sunscreen is on the thicker side which most likely clogs my pores. I have to rub it into my skin. It leaves a white cast. If I wear foundation, I don’t have to worry about the white cast. I don’t use this on my face anymore. I did not rate this product very high because I prefer lightweight sunscreens and I dislike the white cast. Update: I hate this sunscreen. It discovered it clogged my pores badly. I developed tons of closed comedones along my jawline. It took months to extract all of them which resulted in hyperpigmentation.

Great protection

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

This sunscreen rubs in very easily and smells really nice. I am not sure it is no-nano so I will switch to Aubrey Organics sunscreen. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »